Two 17 year old's slit the throat of a Pensioner (1 Viewer)

cheese_cheese

HSC
I agree that it is disgusting. As I've said in other threads I support both 'left' and 'right' policies. I support reintroducing the death penalty into Australia. People such as Ivan Milat, Martin Bryant etc should be executed.

boris

Banned
HSC
I agree that it is disgusting. As I've said in other threads I support both 'left' and 'right' policies. I support reintroducing the death penalty into Australia. People such as Ivan Milat, Martin Bryant etc should be executed.
this guy

minzoir

HSC
What I want to know is why. The news report depicts them as seemingly innocent apart from this incident. i.e. they had no criminal record or anything to do with drugs or alcohol plus they had supportive families. What brought them to do such a thing?

Cuntsucker

Banned
HSC
I'm not trying to detract from the seriousness of the situation, but in all fairness though, that pensioner probably didn't have that much time left anyway.

boris

Banned
HSC
i dont think that is relevant at all

she still went through the pain of having her throat slit

boris

Banned
HSC
do you want to start a separate thread about the ethics of killing cows
because that argument doesnt change the morality surrounding murdering a person does it

i could stomp you to death then justify it by saying you had (relatively) not long left + ants get stomped on every day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)