twilight series (1 Viewer)

HSC
theshortykatt said:
jasper isnt perfect = good.
exactlyy.

jasper is reall nice&quiet. if only there was a story was about him&alice :( plus the actor is seriously hott.

&considering HP has a heap of crap to do with them, its no wonder twilight does too.

HSC
Evertonian said:
www.hottopic.com

Try that one out, their stuff loooks way cooler :)

Uhhh Jasper + Alice in a story?

No thanks :)
wahh, why the hate?

their story is better than edward&bellas. so many different things to talk about, like both their histories [won't go into if incase people haven't read it]. :]

not.addie

HSC
I liked the Twilight series- the first book was the best...the others were ok; an interesting read.

But I dont think it can stand up to HP at all. When you compare the two books...well you can't really. Rowling fine tuned the books so much: there are so many intertwining stories, minor details etc that really made it stand out. Very hard to find loopholes.

With twilight, I'm still having trouble trying to figure out how a 100+ vampire could still have live sperm. And why does their skin friggin sparkle in the sun?

HSC
For me Edward is just charming and topping every male in the WORLD!!! And i hated New Moon because most of it skipped him. I think Beaking Dawn might be my fave.

Briq.

HSC
I liked the series, but I'm disturbed at how popular it is.
The books aren't THAT good.

bleu

HSC
Briq. said:
I liked the series, but I'm disturbed at how popular it is.
The books aren't THAT good.
One of the main reasons they're so popular among teenage girls is because of the intense sexual tension between Edward and Bella and because Edward isthe perfect idealistic boyfriend.
Teenage girls are a sucker for that stuff even if other elements of the books aren't so great.

i love them by the way :)

bleu

HSC
Rebekkie said:
nah. edward's painfully perfect. if i hear one more description about his perfectness ever again i could...

and his personality seemed to die in breaking dawn.
Yeah i know eh... even Bella's a bit .
That was disappointing

HSC
Im a really slow reader too, and my best friend told me I would finish it really fast! I will have to look out for it in the shops.. Give it a couple of weeks, the craze will be ovevr, and the books will be down $10 haha

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
bleu said:
One of the main reasons they're so popular among teenage girls is because of the intense sexual tension between Edward and Bella and because Edward isthe perfect idealistic boyfriend.
Teenage girls are a sucker for that stuff even if other elements of the books aren't so great.

im a male, but i still reckon theyre pretty good books imho, though they were no where near as good as HP

HSC
bleu said:

ahaha that is so true hey but wait i love the whole vampire stuff thats what started me and is still driving me into the book but i think stephanie meyer might have put too much description so i skip to the dialogue AT TIMES only XD

Miss Sunshine

HSC
N/A
haven't you heard? basically EVERY girl is addicted to the series ( even some boys)

The new trailer is up- myspace.com!

one word- AWESOME!

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)