Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer (1 Viewer)

HSC
Omg, are people actually doing Twilight for belonging?
Please tell me you're joking.

Sadiah

HSC
Would somebody be able to explaiin to me WHY twilight is bad for belonging?
And is it true to pick a more Sophisticated text say like.."Titanic" to pull you extra marks for your HSC?

Personally i think Twilight would be great to do for belonging, Edward & Bella belong in so many ways, just not as one but as individuals, also it fits into the interest area of the person whos doing it, like our certain age group, i advise if you really are interested in something, it is definetly possible to go in depth with it.
There is so much to explore in Twilight for belonging, especially with Techniques which can be backed up by Quotes.. It can't really be that hard? If you really know what you are talking about?

Right? :angel:
There's nothing wrong with it except that markers like something different. Plus, if you do Twilight, then it would be very difficult to obtain a band 6, or even a band 5.

HSC
Uni Grad
Markers don't give a fuck what you use, they really don't care.
Could be anything, they only care about the analysis and how well it answers the question etc.
If several thousand people all do the same thing and one poor bastard marks a lot of the same thing, it aint gunna affect the mark.
What affects the marks is how well it's composed, the language and of course how well it answers the question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)