Twilight movie (1 Viewer)

jenner315

HSC
N/A
Twilight final trailer

Stupid stupid stupid stuff....why did it have to come out now when HSC is going to be on :uhoh:

But does anyone know the background music they use??

Here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVnPquUOylE

When I said why did it have to come out now when HSC is going to be on..I meant as in it is going to affect my HSC since because of all the excitement..I rather it came during it so I can watch it and get it over and done with

Last edited:

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
Re: Twilight final trailer

yawn.

boring much?

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC

jenner315 said:
Stupid stupid stupid stuff....why did it have to come out now when HSC is going to be on :uhoh:
IIRC it doesn't come out until December 11. The HSC will be over by then.

boris

Banned
HSC

wtf IS THIS SHIT? have i been living under a rock or is this some sort of weird emo 14yr old chick shit?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Fuck i wish i sparkled in the sun too

saphier11

HSC
Who is Excited about the new twilight movie I can't wait to see it I've read all the books it one of the most popular books amoung teenagers.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
omg me too i am so excited to see it i think stephanie meyer is such a great book writer and i cant wait to see robert patterson i think he will make a very hot edward cullen and omg i cant wait until the next twilight movie comes out next year i hope it is just as good as the books

ASHK

germaphobe.
HSC
TWILIGHT premiered today!!

express your views!
i havent seen it yet, going tomorrow night =]

hehe.

HSC
Re: TWILIGHT premiered today!!

Funny. some of my friends didn't like it, but i liked it.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

I was wondering why I was projectile vomiting everywhere.

Now I know. Stephanie Meyer is anathema to me.

spiny norman

HSC

I worked 11:30-6:00 today. Was shithouse. Every session was sold out. A woman came out and complained to me that kids were making noise and it was ruining the movie. I went in with her and asked her to point me the kids, to which she looked at me like I was stupid and said "No, it's the whole cinema". I asked her what she wanted me to do, and she told me to make them stop. I watched, and indeed every time a favourite character appeared every single teenage girl in that fucking cinema screamed their approval.

I thought it'd take me a while to hate a movie currently out more than High School Musical, but here we go.

Incidentally, I went to clean a session of Australia and opened the door and found someone had vomited all within the entrance there. Which I had to clean up.

Rest assured this was the worst shift ever, and I'm glad I'm going to Ballarat for a week tomorrow to avoid such shit.

HSC

Bit too jumpy, script was basically taken straight out of the book and needed reworking, low budget effects, 90% of the acting was terrible, some weird facial expressions and some REALLY bad lines both in content and how they were delivered.

Edward and Bella probably the best actors in it.. Charlie was ok too. Really should of payed attention to like indirect conversation.. like when they come into the cafeteria Eric the Asian is chatting and he goes "we could have like a pyramid come down from the sky and then you two could like.. high five or something" and its like wtf could he possibly be talking about? Stupid. Over all, watchable but not great. Left out some stuff I wish they hadn't. Hopefully the next one will be a little more high budget.

edit: effing giggly girls, seriously -.-'

HSC

theshortykatt said:
seeing it tomorrow night. not expecting too much.
will stab my eyes and ears out if i have to put up with a cinema of obsessed teens.
Saw it today and just before Edward and Bella kissed some girl let out this really girly squeal and the entire cinema laughed at her.

edit: watch out for stephanie myer cameo.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC

theshortykatt said:
omg. will take gun.
smart idea

spiny norman said:
Incidentally, I went to clean a session of Australia and opened the door and found someone had vomited all within the entrance there. Which I had to clean up.
Haha. I just got home form work at greater union, and a girl threw up in the middle of twilight, but didnt want to miss the rest so refused to leave. She then threw up 3 more times. Thankfully I didnt have to clean it up, but it just shows how obsessed 13 year old girls are.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

midifile said:
smart idea

Haha. I just got home form work at greater union, and a girl threw up in the middle of twilight, but didnt want to miss the rest so refused to leave. She then threw up 3 more times. Thankfully I didnt have to clean it up, but it just shows how obsessed 13 year old girls are.
Why would they throw up in the first place? That's just weird...

gloworm14

HSC
N/A

LOL
i watched it tonight.
i enjoyed it, but like any other book to movie, the book was better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)