Twas on the news... (Merged) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Twas on the news...

How about that, our friend was not lying, they really did hand out the wrong paper. It was just on Channel 10 news, with BOS even getting some nice publicity with a screenshot :p One lucky user got their post on TV.

Anyways some professor said there is nothing to be worried about, nothing will be changed as he is confident that no-one has had an unfair advantage. I think this is bullshit, the paper should be re-written, even if that means it needs to be postponed.

By the way, I apoligise to our friend who told us about the incident, you were right.

chubbaraff

Proudly BOS Left
HSC
Congrats for Making the News.. Whistleblowers

Did u guys see the channel 10 news.... the thread was on the net
Raff

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
CH 10 "word spread quickly, with students discussing the blunder on a website this afternoon" (with a shot of bos)

Sombody at the board obviously sent out the wrong papers. Off with their head!

chubbaraff

Proudly BOS Left
HSC
Hey i reckon Channel 10's source was this board.... there not as good as we think... but i believe the story that they hadnt sat at their desks yet..... do you guys reckon people actually got that close to seing it...

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
i saw it on the news as well..... and word is that the questions for the next english exams(paper 2) is spreading all over the net

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Someone at the Board is going to be copping flak when they goto work tomorrow! Only a handfull (if that) of students affected. The exams will continue as normal, so back to study I suppose :\

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
playboy2njoy said:
Meh, if only they read the whole thread they would know that it was a fake story...

Well Prof Gordon Stanley seemed to confirm it,

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I can't see how it is not an unfair advantage. Students knowing part or most of the question to the paper.

Re-making an entirely new paper is almost out of the question because they simply have not got enough time to make another proper paper that can be standardised so as to be compared to previous years.

I'd really like to see what they decide. It will be very interesting.

Joolz

HSC
Rafy said:
CH 10 "word spread quickly, with students discussing the blunder on a website this afternoon" (with a shot of bos)

Sombody at the board obviously sent out the wrong papers. Off with their head!
What website were they discussing it on? Do you know????????????????????????
I would lurve.... like a lot of others to know what they saw...*sigh*

redw0lf

A Member
HSC
Letting someone hand out the wrong papers is one thing.
But letting someone smuggle out paper 2 and posting it on the net is something quite different.

Barnation

Little Emo Bitch
HSC
Why is everyone getting so stressed?

According to Channel 10, they collected the papers before any student could actually look at the questions. Obviously reading time hadn't begun.

So no need to worry; nobody saw the paper!

HSC
N/A
bitchgirl said:
i saw it on the news as well..... and word is that the questions for the next english exams(paper 2) is spreading all over the net
thats so unfair!!

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
I'm seconding the whole 'this website was their source' thingo. From the thread in question, it's obviously a fake story.

At least that's what I'm saying until the actual BOS releases an official statement to the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)