TV personalities/actors/actresses you hate. (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
At the risk of being paid out for watching Home and Away, i would just like to mention how much i hate that cassie girl and that lucy girl (who used to be on breakers).
I also really hate Kochie. He's just like someone's nerdy dad who's on a massive power trip.
So, as i did, feel free to rip off people you hate off home and away or from any other show.

asscookie

dork.
HSC
I don't like Deborah Hutton, the KAK (Kerry-Anne Kennerly), Mark Holden, Erika Heynatz (she was moodier than the 'models' she was supposed to be mentoring), that short girl on MTV...the one that talks too much, and I can't think of anymore for the moment but when I do think of some, I'll post 'em.

payafee

HSC
OT - ugh i hate those celebrity sisters who dye their hair from blonde to brunette just to differentiate themselves from each other. first it was Nicky Hilton, then Ashlee Simpson and now Haylie Duff.

what about the ones who are singers first then turn to acting e.g. Justin Timberlake, Jessica Simpson, Nick Lachey, Mandy Moore, Britney, Christina, Mariah, Delta, and every single rapper out there. or the models who turn to acting - Tammin used to be a model and now there's this new girl on Home & Away who used to model in Dolly and Girlfriend.

Last edited:

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Axle Whitehead, the host of Video Hits. He is without a doubt the most unenthusiastic host I've ever seen. Him and Kelly together was even worse.

gibbo67

HSC
eddie everywhere tops the list, followed by paris hilton and every other celebrity who only made it through sibling or parental nepotism (especially ashlee simpson), also that loser craig mclachlan that was booed off the footy show a couple of weeks ago

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
payafee said:
OT - ugh i hate those celebrity sisters who dye their hair from blonde to brunette just to differentiate themselves from each other. first it was Nicky Hilton, then Ashlee Simpson and now Haylie Duff.
+ the retarded olsen twins.

annoying people - kochie and his co-host chick. fuck i can't think of anyone else but i know there's heaps..

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i hate the chick off the big arvo.. jen or whatever her stinkin name is.. whenever im flicking through the channels and i see her doin her thing i jus wanna throw the remote at her head.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
_muse_ said:
i hate the chick off the big arvo.. jen or whatever her stinkin name is.. whenever im flicking through the channels and i see her doin her thing i jus wanna throw the remote at her head.
and ben from the big arvo..........he think he's being really funny but he's really not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)