Tv capture cards (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Anyone know of any good cheap TV capture cards with good resoultion. I currently have a FlyTv card

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
DVICO make TV cards that are reliable and the cheapest on the market (I think - I got one for $80). Unfortunately their software is almost prohibitively hard to install unless you know how to use Windows well.

soul_guardian

HSC
The leadtek winfast series of TV capture cards are budget priced and have decent quality.

If u want to capture Hi-def TV, though, I think the fusion HDTV card is good - but i'm not quite sure of that

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
soul_guardian said:
The leadtek winfast series of TV capture cards are budget priced and have decent quality.

If u want to capture Hi-def TV, though, I think the fusion HDTV card is good - but i'm not quite sure of that
Yeah, i guess HDTV would be good, especially if i want to get a new card

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Yea, thats what Ive got a DVICO Fusion Lite.

It gets HDTV but its such poor resolution in Australia that its barely different from normal TV.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Grobus said:
Yea, thats what Ive got a DVICO Fusion Lite.

It gets HDTV but its such poor resolution in Australia that its barely different from normal TV.
What resolution does it run at

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
It runs at a resolution higher than DVD (as all HDTV should), but the quality of Australian HDTV is so bad it looks exactly the same at 1280 x 1024.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Grobus said:
It runs at a resolution higher than DVD (as all HDTV should), but the quality of Australian HDTV is so bad it looks exactly the same at 1280 x 1024.
thats better then my 640x something

Nguyen

Most programs are Standard definition being broadcasted though, when High Definition is broadcasted and using 1080i on TV's it looks superb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)