*tutoring* (1 Viewer)

OS

Banned
HSC
Hey, am thinking of getting tutoring for HSC Eng. this year - need a bit of extra help with essay writing.. Anyone, with tutors (or having had tutors for this subject or others). What is the cost of a one-on-one tutor? How often do you usually meet? How are sessions structured. Is it of much a help? I am not sure whether it's worth getting one....

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
i dont have an english tutor...
do u do adv or standard english?

Kulazzi

HSC
yeah, as joe mentioned, look in the buying/selling/tutoring thread. You'll find EVERYTHING there.

OS said:
Hey, am thinking of getting tutoring for HSC Eng. this year - need a bit of extra help with essay writing.. Anyone, with tutors (or having had tutors for this subject or others). What is the cost of a one-on-one tutor? How often do you usually meet? How are sessions structured. Is it of much a help? I am not sure whether it's worth getting one....
Hi!

If you are having trouble with essay writing, I suggest you find help as soon as possible as you have to do 3 pieces of writing in the HSC exam. Private tuition usually costs between $15-$30. Usually meet once a week for about 2 hours.
If you are interested in getting tips on essay writing/creative writing, please contact me!

Email: amandafoong3000@yahoo.com.au or PM me.

I came 1st in Eng Adv in my school, Abbotsleigh (94/100)
Eng Ext 1: 48/50
Eng Ext 2: 48/50
2004 UAI: 99.45
Doing Arts/Law at UNSW

OS

Banned
HSC
romance_junkie said:
Hi!

If you are having trouble with essay writing, I suggest you find help as soon as possible as you have to do 3 pieces of writing in the HSC exam. Private tuition usually costs between $15-$30. Usually meet once a week for about 2 hours.
If you are interested in getting tips on essay writing/creative writing, please contact me!

Email: amandafoong3000@yahoo.com.au or PM me.

I came 1st in Eng Adv in my school, Abbotsleigh (94/100)
Eng Ext 1: 48/50
Eng Ext 2: 48/50
2004 UAI: 99.45
Doing Arts/Law at UNSW
I just emailed you. See ur inbox. BTW, your profile says ur not even 18, how have you graduated HSC already. Just wondering....... maybe ur v. smart...........

shannonm

HSC
N/A
eh i did hsc a bit past 17 it doesnt mean you are smart (i am proof of this)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)