TUTORING REQUEST - Multiple Subjects (1 Viewer)

ishmambari

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, im ishmam, i currently attend Sydney Boys High year 11 in 2010, and am looking for tutoring in chemistry, biology, modern history and advanced english. It would be preferable to have two subjects per tutor, so maybe one person tutoring chem and bio and the other eng and modern.
I live in Kogarah, so anywhere around here or even up in the city is fine. Depends on the place really, because i go all the way to minto for math tutoring and wouldnt mind doing the same if you are a decent tutor.
My number is 0434150316 and my email is ishmam_rulz@hotmail.com

P.S. it would be preferable for you to have scored fairly well in your hsc

thanks again, give me a text/call or email and ill get back to you asap

Ishmam Bari

EDIT ==> Sorry guys, a couple of blokes have taken the positions, if u want u can still leave ur deets here and ill pass em on to my mates who want tutoring :) thanks again for reading

Last edited:

Jacob1991

HSC
^ go SBHS! =D

good luck with your tutor hunt and all the best for next year

laceytutu

HSC
Hi, I would gladly tutor you in your English Adv - I teach on a philosophical level and I think thats how you get good marks. I'm teaching for 25$ an hour, but I'm based around Liverpool/Cabramatta area so it's a bit of a travel. Hit me up if you're interested - 0433 870 344.

Btw, i graduated last year and I did 4-unit English.

DA2009

HSC
Hello Ishmam

If you or your friends are interested, we run a tutoring college. $25 an hour. We provide you with notes, past HSC questions, free workshops, after-hours homework help if needed, holiday courses etc.

Our tutors have all achieved many band 6s and have had at least two years of tutoring experience.

Please visit the link for more details.

http://community.boredofstudies.org...guished-achievers-tutoring-available-now.html

All the best for your HSC! :spin:

Last edited:

vL86

HSC
DA2009 are really good tutors.i would recommend them
i know them and they all came from james ruse and got scarily good marks
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR UPCOMING HSC
:party:

ValentinesM

HSC
Hi!
I offer tutoring for Maths, Maths Extension 1 and Chemistry at Preliminary and HSC levels.

I attended a selective school and I was ranked first internally for both Maths Extension 1 and Chemistry, for which I got also band 6s in the HSC. I am an All Rounder and my ATAR is 99+. I have a good collection of maths and chemistry resources. I had experience helping two of my friends with maths throughout the HSC year and I volunteered as a Homework Helper for a year at a local library.

I am located in the inner-western region and I'm also willing to do a bit of travelling.
Please PM if you're interested.
Good luck with your studies!!

bmacedo

HSC
If your friends are interested, I'm willing to tutor 2-unit maths, biology and legal studies. I completed the HSC last year and received 97.35, with band 6 in legal studies and 3-unit maths. I live in Homebush but I'm willing to travel. If your friends are interested, please ask them to PM me. Thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)