tutoring recs? (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Oh so you switched tutorings for chem later on?
ive switched over to zhangs, but bc ive alr did mod 1 chem w du didnt bother to do their holiday course. Still waiting on when school starts to see how zhangs does their chem classes

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
is ace's physics any good?
they did update the HSC course so it might be a bit better (as in more qns + slides for lesson) but i think cognito is better currently
zhangshsc got like 7 state ranks, must be a decent tutoring centre lol
you need one of the good tutors for it to be good (well, duh but like find the best tutors at the centre) + state ranks will state rank no matter the centre tbh

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
they did update the HSC course so it might be a bit better (as in more qns + slides for lesson) but i think cognito is better currently

you need one of the good tutors for it to be good (well, duh but like find the best tutors at the centre) + state ranks will state rank no matter the centre tbh
any reason why cognito is better?

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
any reason why cognito is better?
i'd say they have better qns (more conceptual) + a video library & i think the booklets are similar or better than ace's (have not directly compared each but formatting is similar)
then again i've only seen a limited amount of both; cannot compare teaching well – i'll msg further info so i don't get dmed

ijustwanta99.95atar

HSC
i'd say they have better qns (more conceptual) + a video library & i think the booklets are similar or better than ace's (have not directly compared each but formatting is similar)
then again i've only seen a limited amount of both; cannot compare teaching well – i'll msg further info so i don't get dmed
Aren't cognito's materials really brief and rushed? I had some sample booklets, and the there's barley any practice questions, and all those points in between theory (things that are good to know) aren't there? For example, in their reversible reactions section, there not really anything on irreversible reactions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)