tutoring recs? (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
hii my sister (yr 11 this yr) is doing maths advanced and chem, does anyone have recommendations for good tutoring centres that do online sessions? i know of a few but i just wanted to hear if anyone has specific experiences with particular centres, like who to steer away from or something. thank you <333

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
hii my sister (yr 11 this yr) is doing maths advanced and chem, does anyone have recommendations for good tutoring centres that do online sessions? i know of a few but i just wanted to hear if anyone has specific experiences with particular centres, like who to steer away from or something. thank you <333
for chem i think peak is decent for online (actual group sessions), but in y12 i've heard matrix+ chem (just videos) is good
for online 2u idk if they're good but maybe proed (1-1 iirc) or du (online is just videos iirc)

C_master

HSC
for chem i think peak is decent for online (actual group sessions), but in y12 i've heard matrix+ chem (just videos) is good
for online 2u idk if they're good but maybe proed (1-1 iirc) or du (online is just videos iirc)
Heard that Du's mid for everything except maths

nsw..wollongong

HSC
how about acehsc? some of my friends did bio/phys there but they said it neither helped nor hindered

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
how about acehsc? some of my friends did bio/phys there but they said it neither helped nor hindered
the one based in epping? i can't speak for their online course but a fair bit of ruse '23 went (the ones who did well not the ones who dragged the cohort down) for chem + phys and did well

jonolad69

HSC
zhangshsc got like 7 state ranks, must be a decent tutoring centre lol

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
du chem is ight. I did it, theory is good, but the resources are pre wack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)