Tutoring Positions (1 Viewer)

HSC
Looking for some more tutoring work? I run Total Concept Tutoring, a tutoring company about getting the maximum results for students. Subjects available are from Kinder to all Tertiary subjects - heck I'll even cover musical instruments and Dance teaching! Tuition is available all over Sydney, so you may select the students you feel most comfortable tutoring.

I am always looking to recruit new tutors to increase the selection available to the students/parents requiring tuition.

If you want to be a tutor, email me at Becky@tcsigns.com.au for a tutoring proforma and to be reviewed to be added to the database as a suitable candidate.

Pay rates are up to $30 for graduates, and $18 for school leavers teaching earlier subjects (primary).

Resources are also available for purchase and incentives are offered to tutors who provide good quality tuition with students continuing on each term.

Warmest regards;

Becky

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
why won't she get back to them?
all her posts have been about tutoring and texts

HSC
Yep, classes are one on one. Although, I have set up some students in younger years (primary) who have had tuition with one or two friends.... but thats up to you if you want to take the job.

Sorry Ms 12, I have been away on holidays and have SOOOOO many emails to catch up on - UgH! Didn't you recieve the automaed reply saying I would be back on Wednesday 17 March??? I thought I had it down pat this time!!! lol....

HSC
Not generally, if I do, I tend to assign them to primary students... and quite often they are preffered lastly by parents. However I have had a few parents who do prefer to have someone young. Most parents want tutors who are recently out of hih school as they are familiar with all the HSC texts, techniques and the educational conduct of our current time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)