Tutoring HSC Eng Adv, Eng Ext 1 +2, Modern, Hist Ext, Economics (1 Viewer)

brarbie95

HSC
Hey guys! I know a lot of you guys are now getting right into your HSC courses for 2012 and 2013, and that you probably have your first set of assessments nearing the end of this term for the first modules or topics for your subjects. I was right in your shoes a year ago, and tbh I can't tell you enough how much these assessments can make a difference to your final rank!

School: Baulkham Hills High School

It is due to this that I am offering tutoring for the subjects mentioned above, I am only offering tutoring in subjects I am good at (top 5 or above) and have experience peer tutoring in.

So here's the wrap:
- Economics: I did accelerated economics at Baulkham Hills High in 2011 with a HSC mark of 94, and came third overall whilst topping my accelerated cohort of 48. In economics tutoring, it does not need to be regular, just around assessments where I can properly invest time into focusing on your tested topic and teaching you how to approach the assessment and syllabus. I worked very hard on my first assessment for HSC eco and acquired 24/25 which made a massive difference in calculating my final assessment rank which acquired me an internal of 95.

- English Advanced: I came 6th in a very competitive cohort of 200 at Baulkham Hills High School where we have an average of 120+ band 6s, and I have peer tutored and checked over essays for 20+ of my peers before trials and this helped them a great lot. English tutoring would also involve sessions prior to exams to focus on firstly developing a solid essay, as well as teaching you to approach general and specific questions in your assessment.

-English Extension 1: Similar to English Advanced, I also came 10th in a cohort of 78, and the idea of the tutoring in largely the same as english advanced.

-Modern History : I topped my trial with a mark of 95, and acquired a rank of third of a very competitive cohort of 28 students. Since the modern history syllabus is rather large and requires you to keep up with the syllabus, tutoring sessions would allow me to focus into the area which is assessed in your assessment and ensure that you know this part of the syllabus inside out!

-Eng Ext 2 + Hist Ext : these are largely self involved subjects, but I am willing to help provide guidance and advice to select your topic of focus, as well as provide extensive notes for history ext (which i topped the trial with 46/50 and came 2nd overall) and a copy of my engext2 major work and reflection statement which I achieved 34/35 for my final marking by an ex hsc marker

Sorry that I can't provide any hsc marks since the hsc is still not over LOL but all of these subjects include extensive notes and practise essays which I used throughout my HSC year.

Prices: $20 an hour if its in local proximity (blacktown to hills area) and $25 per hour of I drive upto you in a further area

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I knew Jashan from a while back, she's a great person overall and I recommend her.

She is clearly very talented at humanities as seen by her superior economics mark. I trust that she would be able to make you awesome at any subject that you get tutored by her.

Also, the prices are fantastic. $20 per hour is an amazing rate which is probably one of the, if not the best rate for these subjects.

PS This thread should be moved to here.

Last edited:

brarbie95

HSC
I'm thinking you should wait until after the HSC, unless your dying to get a job atm :)
haha yeah i dont plan on starting until after my chem HSC exam haha but I just wanted to get it out there before poor year 11s get stomped by endless tutoring offerings!

campbellkwan

HSC
do you even lift? lemme tutor youse instead. same subjects minus eco. then youll all be alphaaaaaaa as fuark and making all kiiiiiiiinds of gainz

edit: unfortunately ikandy69 suffers from down syndrome and sometimes struggles to communicate his feelings properly.

Last edited:

ikandy69

HSC
i have been tutor by brarbie in english adv and ext 1 and econom and my marks really good after i also know campbellkwan in the real life but he rude and is kinda dum i do not recomend him for tutor purpose at all

edit: i not try be mean by saying dum i mean he just not know content of sylabus that good and i think beter tutors out there for same price that is not campbellkwan

Last edited:

ikandy69

HSC
'edit: unfortunately ikandy69 suffers from down syndrome and sometimes struggles to communicate his feelings properly.'

modreters please make this user baned for rudess and send me weird link in privat messege
he send me this:
'http://i.imgur.com/0scvG.gif pepper your angus phaggot i can fuckin curl 2 plates'

brarbie95

HSC
do you even lift? lemme tutor youse instead. same subjects minus eco. then youll all be alphaaaaaaa as fuark and making all kiiiiiiiinds of gainz

edit: unfortunately ikandy69 suffers from down syndrome and sometimes struggles to communicate his feelings properly.
can you pls go study for extension!

manscux

HSC
Hey Jashan..... its Manpreet.... Defintely recommend as a tutor from what i have heard

For that price which she is offering its ridiculously cheap.... Get in quick

:)

P.s we still in competition i hope

brarbie95

HSC
Hey Jashan..... its Manpreet.... Defintely recommend as a tutor from what i have heard

For that price which she is offering its ridiculously cheap.... Get in quick

:)

P.s we still in competition i hope
hahaha its on! btw whens ur interview for coop :)? idk whether to go cadetship, scholarship or coop now!

KLG

HSC
N/A
I am looking for English Advance tutor for my daughter currently in Year 12 doing HSC this year. We live at Thornleigh. Please let me know if you are available to tutor her at our home?

Hope you can reply asap as the HSC trials are coming up soon.

Thank you

Regards,
Keng

PS please reply to my email address - gankengling@yahoo.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)