Tutoring for Maths and Sciences in Western Sydney Area (1 Viewer)

LostAuzzie

HSC
Hi my name is Ryan Gallagher and I am offering tutoring for Mathematics 2U and 3U as well as Physics and Chemistry for $15/hr (negotiable).

I live in the Hawkesbury area and am willing to travel to your home if you live in Windsor, Bligh Park or Windsor Downs. Will also meet at Windsor Library. (Saturday or Sunday)
For those of you in Sydney I am also willing to meet up at either Sydney University or UTS (City Campus only, Monday-Friday)

I recieved the following marks in these subjects in the HSC giving me a UAI of 96.85:

Chemistry - 92
Physics - 93
Mathematics 2U - 95
Mathematics Extension 1 - 92

I have also achieved Distinctions and High Distinctions in my first year of uni in these subjects.

I will give you my full set of notes and resources for each subject as required and meet on a weekly or fortnightly basis to go over any content you are having difficulty with as well as general revision. I will be available for contact by email between meetings.

If you are interested please email me at lost_auzzie@hotmail.com or post a reply here.

sunny199

HSC
hey buddy my name is sunny, i am interested in getting science and maths lessons from you , could you please message me your mobile number asap.
thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)