Tutoring for 2/3/4U maths, all sciences, modern history (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Tutoring for 2/3/4U maths, all sciences, modern history; many areas

Hello all!

My name is Anna and I will be offering tutoring starting from now because I have finished the HSC :D

I accelerated the Advanced Mathematics course, receiving a HSC exam mark of 98 and I will be expecting band 6s and E4s for all the subjects I am offering to tutor. Of course my performance has been stable; being ranked no lower than 3rd at any stage during year 11 and 12 for all subjects and being ranked no lower than 2nd for all subjects at the end of year 12.

I will be offering both private and group tutoring sessions, whatever is requested. Rates would be $30 per hour for one on one and $25 per person for group tutoring, but rates will be lowered if there is financial hardship :)

The following subjects will be offered:

• English --> Due to popular demand. I hate English with a passion and so would work to make it as pain free for you as possible by explaining to you what to do and what not to do as well as checking your assessments :karate:
  • General maths
  • Advanced maths (2U)
  • Extension 1 maths (3U)
  • Extension 2 maths (4U)
  • Physics --> Option i did was Quanta to Quarks, but i will study other options if required
  • Chemistry --> Option i did was shipwrecks, but i will study other options if required
  • Modern History --> WWI, Russia/USSR, Trotsky and the Cold War. But remember that history is not all about content but how you structure your essays! ;)
  • Biology (Parramatta and Merrylands only)
And I will be available to tutor in the following areas:

• Parramatta
  • Strathfield
  • Merrylands
  • Fairfield
  • Cabramatta
  • Liverpool
  • NSW State library
  • Chester Hill
Being tutored by me includes online msn support as well, so you would be able to ask me any questions if necessary or just have a chat if you're worried about something ^^

I also realise that different people require tutoring for different reasons – some people wish to accelerate their learning, some want to solidify their knowledge, some need help with homework whilst others just need someone who knows what they’re talking about. I cater to all needs so if you're keen, i'll have a chat to you before our first lesson about what you want specifically so the tutoring is tailored to YOU.

Please pm me if you’re interested or email/add me on msn: anguyen42@hotmail.com :)

Edit:
I'm pretty much completely booked up for this year now. I'll tell you if there are any vacancies :)

I wish everyone the best of luck with their studies!

Last edited:

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello fellow Prophet 9 member =P

Guys, Anna is an awesome person helping me out countless of times here on bos! Don't miss out!

Kamal15

HSC
yeh great marks solid work
congrats :)

lychnobity

HSC
She's Queen Anna ok?! She likes to rape things. Especially school things.

Especially.

Recognise.

Now bow down to royalty...

youngminii

Banned
HSC
If you're looking for a tutor, Anna would be the way to go
She's smart as hell

She is really, really good at Modern History :p

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I know Anna personally and from that I can confidently say that she has to be one of the nicest person out there. She is supportive, motivated and fun person to be with. I am sure she will pass these great traits on to you.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Thanks guys ^^

Places are filling up quick as i want only a limited number of people so that i can concentrate on them.

Please pm or email/msn me ASAP if you're interested :)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Lol Anna why couldn't you be a grade above me
You could've tutored me Modern History :(

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
LOL, why couldn't you have been in the grade below me? XD

I've had no modern requests yet... it looks like i'll have no modern during uni :(

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Cool, you can expel that horrible disease of a subject from your brain

astroe

HSC
Anna has got the be one of the most smartest, competent and intelligent students I've ever known.

She has always been a hardworking and diligent student who has an excellent work ethic. Clearly, her studious nature and hard work has been reflected in the high marks she has received throughout her HSC years - and will ultimately be the reason why she receives an outstanding ATAR come December.

She is a very friendly, approachable and patient person, willing to put up with a lot of shit from me. :p

Anna knows her stuff, and you can't go wrong with her. :)

You can always repeat. ;) :p

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
A great poster, and seems very knowledgeable in her subject areas. The dedication she puts in her subjects definitely reflects her marks. Highly recommended to future students :).

HSC
anna is highly knowledgeable in these subjects and dw she doesn't bite, at least not like the girl on my sig ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)