Tutoring available in Sydney for English, Legal Studies and Biology (1 Viewer)

eminere™

HSC
Hello everyone,

Need some help for English, Legal Studies or Biology?

I completed my HSC equivalent - the Western Australia Tertiary Entrance Examinations - in 2003, with my top subjects being English, Legal Studies and Biology. I am now in my second semester at UNSW doing a Commerce and Law double degree programme.

I have an excellent record in these subjects, particularly English, where I served senior editorial and journalistic roles with the school magazine committee. I have also participated in numerous debates and oratorical speeches, and have written many essays, articles and poems that have been published both locally and internationally.

I was ranked second in the year level for Biology, and was one of the top students in Legal Studies.

I am immediately available for tutoring in the Sydney city area as well as in the Eastern Suburbs of Kensington, Randwick and Kingsford, or other locations as mutually agreed. Enjoy cheaper rates if you are willing to travel to UNSW for the tutoring.

I am available on the following days/times:
Tuesday: 4pm - late
Wednesday: All day
Friday: 2pm - late
Saturday: All day
Sunday: 10am - 4pm

I am happy to offer an introductory session at a reduced rate; rates for subsequent sessions are also negotiable. Discounts apply if you choose to be tutored in all three subjects.

Please send me a PM or email for full academic records/transcripts and references, or to enquire about my very reasonable rates.

Cheers

Last edited:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
What texts/syllabuses are you familiar with in English?

eminere™

HSC
sunjet said:
What texts/syllabuses are you familiar with in English?
Thanks for your interest.

I did critical analysis essays for the following texts:

Print:
Non-fiction expository text - Anna's Story by Bronwyn Donaghy*
Novel - Maestro by Peter Goldsworthy
Short story - Coming of Age by Thea Astley
Stage drama - Blackrock by Nick Enright*

Non-print:
Documentary: Baraka by Ron Fricke
Film: Pleasantville by Gary Ross, Erin Brockovich by Steven Soderbergh

An overall critical analysis of the WA English syllabus is also available.

* denotes availability of the accompanying oral assessment, in addition to the written assignment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)