TUTORING AVAILABLE: English (2U, 3U, 4U); Ancient History; Business/Legal Studies. (1 Viewer)

cooki

HSC
Hey guys,

I've recently finished university and am now looking to tutor students as I am moving into academia so need something to fill up my time until then.

I can tutor in the following subjects:

English 2U (96 exam result in 2006 HSC)
English 3U (43/50 final result in 2006 HSC)
English 4U (49/50 external grade in 2006; 47/50 internal grade)

Ancient History (88/100 internal result in 2006; no external as I was sick)

Business Studies & Legal Studies - I did not do these subjects in the HSC however am familiar with the course syllabus and subject requirements. I have worked full-time for five years in a variety of businesses and also run my own so I can give you a practical and hands on perspective.

I have recently completed a combined degree in Law/Journalism at UTS with First Class Honours. I will be starting Masters in International Law and Human Rights at Monash University mid this year. I would not describe myself as a nerdy student. Just before I did the HSC I was an average student with low confidence and did not really think I would get into university, however I overcame a lot of motivation and stress related problems so I think I can help in ways beyond tutoring.

My rate is $40 an hour and I am based in the CBD. I can travel to North Shore, Inner West and Eastern Suburbs. My timetable is flexible.

You can call me on 0435 212 652 or email me at nataly.k@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon

Nataly

PS: I completed the HSC with Manly Selective Campus.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)