Tutorials in the First Week (1 Viewer)

flaganarchy

HSC
N/A
Most of the tutorials on my timetable say week 1-14 or whatever... which means they start next week right? I have heard most people say that they aren't on in the first week because you haven't had any lectures yet.... My first class on my timetable is a tutorial... should I go to it because it says week 1-14?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Most of the tutorials on my timetable say week 1-14 or whatever... which means they start next week right? I have heard most people say that they aren't on in the first week because you haven't had any lectures yet.... My first class on my timetable is a tutorial... should I go to it because it says week 1-14?
Yes, you go to your classes in week one if they are timetabled for week one.

Doesn't matter about lectures, most tutes do start week 2 onwards but if it says week 1, go from the start.

Mandals

HSC
Sometimes they do make typos, but usually if it says from week one you should go. Is it a language? I think most language course tuts (or german and french anyway) start from week one, so that could be why.

flaganarchy

HSC
N/A
Just got an email from the Psych coordinator saying that tutorials start week 2... lucky I checked.... My language (SPAN) one does say week 1 so I guess you are right.... My ECOP and SCLG ones say week 2 though... I guess Psych was a typo.

jaimebien

HSC
Btw, you can redirect your email from the university email address to your own personal email address to make checking emails more convenient, just in case you haven't set that up yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)