Tutorial Registration Qs (1 Viewer)

g_dob

HSC
hi, could some1 plz tell me where i can see the tutorial times for intro to law and torts law? i found the lecture times- but unlike my arts timetable- law subjects dont show tute times. 1 more q- im not too sure when to register for my arts core subjects, as in what they are categorised under, 'humanities and languages'??

michelleanne

HSC
g_dob said:
hi, could some1 plz tell me where i can see the tutorial times for intro to law and torts law? i found the lecture times- but unlike my arts timetable- law subjects dont show tute times. 1 more q- im not too sure when to register for my arts core subjects, as in what they are categorised under, 'humanities and languages'??
Hi!

The delivery of classes can vary. The general format is lecture and tut, but you can also have workshops or seminars that range from 2-4 hours.

So for into to law and torts they have decided on the seminar format. So looking at the timetable they have grouped the seminars in A and B at 2 hours each. You choose one pairing and they have already paired them up for you. You have to attend both seminars(A and B) on the days they run. You get to chosse which pairing you want to do.

Tutorial reg days at times are at:

http://www.uws.edu.au/students/stuadmin/tut_reg

opening times for tut reg will depend on which school your subject comes from. So to work this out search for your unit and get the unit information and it will tell you which school its from. Its up the top in blue bold text.

You can get this info from the hand book. Yu can look on the unit info at the bachelor of arts course info page (the unit codee is hyperlinked and you just click on it) or you can search your units individually at
http://handbook.uws.edu.au/hbook/unit_search.asp

So after making a couple of checks for you.

Your law registrations are on: Thursday 15 February at 10:00am and your arts core units registrations are on Tuesday 13 February at 10:00am because they are from humanities and languages.

Anyway, hope this exlains what you were asking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)