Tutor: UAI 99.95 - English, Maths, Chemistry and Economics (1 Viewer)

Dhruv74

HSC
I have edited my initial post to provide some more detailed information about what I offer. I am currently on university holidays and so I have more time to tutor, especially for any Year 12 students who need some extra help before their Trials.

TheMelissa

God Complex
HSC
High marks doesn't always equate to excellent teaching, but Dhruv is an excellent example and a tutor who is capable of passing on his skills to his students.

It's without reservation that I recommend him to any student seeking tuition for HSC subjects! :cool:

cooldudehack

1337 h4x0r
HSC
Dhruv is an excellent tutor who is able to pass his skills on to his students. He has great ideas when it comes to English (haven't tried him in anything else). Marks have improved since Dhruv.

Dhruv74

HSC
cooldudehack said:
Dhruv is an excellent tutor who is able to pass his skills on to his students. He has great ideas when it comes to English (haven't tried him in anything else). Marks have improved since Dhruv.
Thanks Chris - I'm glad to hear that.

I am now accepting new students for HSC 2009 and 2010. Please email or pm me if you are interested or have any questions.

Dhruv74

HSC
I am now offering group tuition at highly discounted rates for HSC 2009 and 2010 students.

eugenitalia

HSC
awesome bloke, great tutor, you'll learn heaps provided youre not in my class :p

^^Bump it up^^

HSC
hi
i am interested in getting tutoring..any spots available?
could you please pm me?

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)