Tutor Needed (1 Viewer)

Sammie89

HSC
Im a Current Year 12 Student and need a tutor for General maths/ biology/ advanced English/ extension english/ extension history.
If you can help please do im willing to do the work i've set myself a high target therefore that is why i am in search of tutors.
please help!

Maxi

Bust
HSC
Hi sammie89,

I did my HSC back in 2004, and I'd be more than happy to tutor you in general maths. I've been tutoring in Maths for the past year or so, so I've got plenty of experience.

I used to go to James Ruse, and got a UAI of 99.00. I did 4 Unit Maths and my marks were as follows.

Extension 2 Maths-94
Extension 1 Maths-96

I live in Eastwood, and my rate is $30/hr. If you live around Eastwood (say within a 10-15 minute drive), I'd be more than happy to come to your place to tutor. That costs an extra $5.

You can contact me on 0433414172, or email me at ritik_kaul@hotmail.com

Let me know if you're interested:)

Ritik Kaul

Last edited:

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
Sammie89 said:
Im a Current Year 12 Student and need a tutor for General maths/ biology/ advanced English/ extension english/ extension history.
If you can help please do im willing to do the work i've set myself a high target therefore that is why i am in search of tutors.
please help!
hey there!

I saw that you are looking for a biology tutor, and would be delighted to fill that position. I charge $20p/h (maybe a bit more/less depending on travel, and sessions per week) I have a completed course in my possession, experiements included. I recieved 89 in my HSC for bio, and depending on your texts i might be able to give you a helping hand with Adv Eng....and maybe general maths. I am currently studying Arts/Education at UNSW, so i may live at blacktown but spend alot of time travelling so anywhere between Blacktown and Kensington wont be a problem!

You can contact me at white_spazzy@hotmail.com or call 0421244579

hope to hear from you soon

footyrulz

brian
HSC
hey sammie im brian and i went to north sydney boys high and graduated last year. im willing to tutor you for general maths, english advanced and english extension. i got 90 for english advanced, 47/50 for english extension and came first in my school and 94 in 3u maths and 89 in 4u maths so im quite capable of teaching you general maths.

call me if your interested on 0422291979

good luck in your hsc this year, it ll be a breeze

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
As much as it seems like you forgot about this thread, I thought I'd offer my services in history extension.

48/50 (10th in the state)

email me: tutormatthew@gmail.com if you're interested, or check my thread (linked in my signature)

revilooliver

HSC
Hey,
I may be able to help you out with general maths. I am living in the Kensington region so if you are within reasonable distance, send me a message back.

I got 97 in 3 unit maths and 93 in 4 unit

cheerio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)