Tutor Hills District.99.85 ATAR.Chem(95) Bio(95). English essay marking(97).UNSW Med. (1 Viewer)

kjia1288

HSC
Hi guys,

I'm offering tutoring for Chemistry and Biology and marking for English essays

I got 95 for Chem and Bio and 97 for English in HSC at Baulko and am currently studying medicine at UNSW.
I have 2 years experience tutoring Chem, Bio and English to students from a variety of schools and levels such as james ruse, baulkham hills, strathfield etc.

Where?

At my house near crestwood/ bella vista or I can travel to you if you live nearby.

Rates

$30/hr private. $20/hr group of 2+.

Essay marking. $15/essay. I did Belonging, As you like it. Mod A, Bladerunner/Frankenstein. Mod B, Gwen Harwood. Mod C, the Justice Game.

What I offer

Sciences
- Comprehensive syllabus based learning with a focus on key concepts and skills
- Focus on improving HSC question answering techniques with plenty of practice questions
- Plenty of resources for you to access

English
- There are key features common to all A range essays. Having achieved this myself I believe I am in a great position to help boost your essays to the next level
- Detailed analysis and marking of essays including sentence structure, thesis, themes and essay flow
- Marked changes with explanation of why improvements were made and how it could be further improved

Contact

Email: kjiang91@hotmail.com

solar321

HSC
Re: Tutor Hills District.99.85 ATAR.Chem(95) Bio(95). English essay marking(97).UNSW

Bump!

roy23

HSC
N/A
Re: Tutor Hills District.99.85 ATAR.Chem(95) Bio(95). English essay marking(97).UNSW

kevin is a very experienced and knowledgeable tutor, his marks are a testimony to that, in addition to that his rates are highly reasonable.

Simply put, if you want an effective teacher, go to kevin.

kjia1288

HSC

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)