Tutor for yr 11 student in Castle Hill area (1 Viewer)

autumn.dusk

HSC
Hi :) I'm looking for a tutor for next year in some of my subjects The ones I want a tutor for are 3u english mod + ancient history yr 12 economics (I do it accelerated) I get mid-high 90s in those subjects but I want more of an edge :D I go to Baulkham Hills so my material is quite challenging so If anyone is interested - just post underneath and I'll get back to you xoxo

kraziee

HSC
Hey Champ

yeah i read your thread.. the only tutoring for subject i can offer you is with economics.

I do not tutor in castle hill area but in Parramatta/merrylands/greystanes library

i have tutored a few students in economics
and have taken group tutoring in past at uts tutoring club in mid year

if you have further questions or would like to make an appointment feel free to call me on 0433 594 027

Speak 2 you soon, Goodluck :wave:

taimoors

HSC
Hey,

I definitely can help you with economics tutoring, I also went to Baulkham Hills and know exactly what you mean when you say your material is challenging.

I live about 5 mins from Castle Hill Library; and I'm taking in new students now as HSC2008 students are finishing up.

Check out my thread
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=184119
give me a buzz if you're interested or got questions

yeeshu

HSC
Hey i'm completing my HSC this year and i would be able to help you out in achieving a close to perfect mark in Economics. I went to Girraween High and have had Mr. Sharma (previous Baukham Hills teacher) tell me all about how Baukham Hills is a very competitive school and he often gave me their material as he thought it'd take me to a higer level. As it can be seen with my result below it seemed to help and i believe i've mastered it pretty well.
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Credentials
[FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]I accelerated in Chemistry in 2007 and achieved a HSC mark of 96 with an internal of 96/100 and external of 96/100. I came first at Girraween Selective High
[FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]I ended with 100% as my assessment mark in Economics (not a single mark last throughout the course). This was the first time ever done in Girraween Selective High by any student in any HSC subject.
[FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]I achieved a raw mark of 96% in my trial for Extension One Mathematics. I ended with an overall rank in the top 5 for the year.
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Resources
[FONT=&quot]o[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]Economics
§[FONT=&quot] [/FONT] Personally written notes compiled using:
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Leading Edge Success Package Material
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Leading Edge Conference Material
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]John Bulmer Publications
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Tim Riley Publications
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]The Economist Articles
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Financial Review Articles
§[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]I have close to 60 essays which I have written under exam conditions (55 minutes without resources) and have gotten marked by head of Economics at Girraween High and they have all received 19 or 20/20 (five 19/20’s rest 20/20’s)
§[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]55 Past papers from Catholic Schools, Newington College, Independent and ARC (all from 2001-2007)
§[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]A series of Short 45 mins test on each section of the Economics Syllabus
I've also got past tutoring Experience. I tutored 4 students in Chemistry and their all looking at a mark of over 92 in the HSC overall at the moment. I charge 20$ ph for 2 on 1 and 30$ ph 1 on 1. I'm willing to tutor at Parramatta and anywhere else that's closer to the city.

Let me know if your interested and i'll outline what my lesson structures are like and all the other information you'd need to know

kumar.yeeshu@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)