Tutor: 99.90, 3 state rankings, English 2U, X1&2, Eco, Legal (1 Viewer)

flamearrows

come on die young
HSC
Tutor: 99.90, 3 state rankings, English 2U X1 X2, Economics, Legal Studies

Hey guys,

I'm offering tutoring around the Kensington area of Sydney. I live on campus at UNSW and don't have access to a car, so students who are close and/or with easy acccess from public transport preferred. Discount for those who actually come to UNSW.

I received a UAI of 99.90 in 2005, picking up three state rankings in English Advanced (14th), Legal (6th) and Economics (10th). I am a recipient of the Australian Students Prize, putting me in the top 500 students for 2005. I was dux of my school. I am currently studying Commerce/Laws at UNSW.

In terms of specific subjects, I can offer tutoring in the following, as well as in general english writing skillz. I'm also available to proof and suggest improvements for any extended piece of work, including extension two final responses and history extension projects.

English Advanced: (97/100)

Area of Study: Imaginative Journeys. All stimulus booklet, Coleridge & suggestions for related material.
Critical Study: King Lear
Comparative Study: In the Wild (Blade Runner & Brave New World)
Representation and text: Telling the truth (Frontline)

English Extension One: (50/50)

Crime Fiction. This includes all texts, though I prefer Anil's Ghost and the Skull Beneath the Skin.

English Extension Two: (49/50)

My strength is short stories, but I am able to critique poetry and other forms of writing. Do not apply if you're doing film or multimedia :p

Economics: (97/100)

Everything.

Legal Studies: (98/100)

World Order and Family. I am particularly strong in family. If you're not doing these subjects, then I am still able to assist for Crime and also with general concerns as to structuring etc.

If you're even mildly interested, send me an email at z3187056[at]student.unsw.edu.au to discuss rates and other wonderful things.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)