Tut Registrations (1 Viewer)

FiFa MVP

HSC
Do we just register for tutorials and lectures for just the autumn session on the 16th or do we also have to register for the spring times as well?

manavji

HSC
N/A
You cant enrol in tutorials for the whole year.

Yes you can choose which units you are going to do in MYSR for the whole year, but tutorial registerations / lecture registerations open before each semester commences for that semester.

Sam990

HSC
You cant enrol in tutorials for the whole year.

Yes you can choose which units you are going to do in MYSR for the whole year, but tutorial registerations / lecture registerations open before each semester commences for that semester.
sweet was worried about losing good sport for spring, as my course adviser onle recommended my autumn units.. was pissed as, gives me the hassle to ask him the next semester

lucky tuts only open for one semester

beatboxre

HSC
sweet was worried about losing good sport for spring, as my course adviser onle recommended my autumn units.. was pissed as, gives me the hassle to ask him the next semester

lucky tuts only open for one semester
Ye, we only register for autumn O_O

Aye FifaMVP and Sam990, thread got deleted :O LOL

Sam990

HSC
Ye, we only register for autumn O_O

Aye FifaMVP and Sam990, thread got deleted :O LOL
really?? i got advised to enroll for whole year by 2 enrollment adviser... uws is confusing shit staff dont look to sure when answering question, well thats my experience

lol yeh pmd a mod, not point it was going no where

also when it says on timetable, wk10, is that 1st of march?

beatboxre

HSC
really?? i got advised to enroll for whole year by 2 enrollment adviser... uws is confusing shit staff dont look to sure when answering question, well thats my experience

Tbh, I got no idea about that. Hopefully I'll know on the orientation day which is on the 23rd for me.

Maybe someone else can tell us

manavji

HSC
N/A
I dont know what the enrollment adviser was on about.. i studied at UWS last year and we used to enrol at the start of each semester into tutorials and lectures.

I think that enrollment advisor was talking about enrolling in UNITS... not in tutorials / lectures... they are 2 different things...

These are the steps for enrolling into UWS:

Step 1: Go MYSR and enrol into units you wish to do for Autumn/Spring semesters
Step 2: Once the tutorial registerations open up, you go to Platformweb and register for tutorials/lectures in the units you had previously chosen through MYSR.

Step 1 has to be done only once in a year, Step 2 has to be done before the start of each semester.

Sam990

HSC
I dont know what the enrollment adviser was on about.. i studied at UWS last year and we used to enrol at the start of each semester into tutorials and lectures.

I think that enrollment advisor was talking about enrolling in UNITS... not in tutorials / lectures... they are 2 different things...

These are the steps for enrolling into UWS:

Step 1: Go MYSR and enrol into units you wish to do for Autumn/Spring semesters
Step 2: Once the tutorial registerations open up, you go to Platformweb and register for tutorials/lectures in the units you had previously chosen through MYSR.

Step 1 has to be done only once in a year, Step 2 has to be done before the start of each semester.
i see, well i dont know my units for second semester, damn this is confusing, im guessing enrolling for mysr has a end date as well 31st march

Sam990

HSC
you enroll in all of them, when tut for appropriate semester comes out you enroll for it

manavji

HSC
N/A
Just to let you know.. that end date for enrolling into MYSR is only for first sem... that opens up again after a while.. not sure when... for the second semester.

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC

good work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)