• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

tupac shakur (1 Viewer)

lebo_cunt

Banned
HSC
who here loves tupac
hes ma idol, nigga neva took shit from no1 and i learnt that from him. his rappin has inspired me 2 write some of my own rap music. tupac raised me since i was a lil kid 2 be tha streetwise leb gangsta that i am today

r.i.p big guy, one day ill meet u up at tha pearly white gates n u can check out sum of my raps n we will pop a bottle of dom 2getha

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I'm not exactly a fan of rap, but I have to admit, his lyrics are really meaningful.

In relations to your sig, which is on a totally irrelevant note, meaning you can ignore me if this questions makes you uncomfortable :p
Uhh... You wouldn't happen to live in the Granville/Auburn/Clyde area would you? The image in your sig reminds me of that area...

lebo_cunt

Banned
HSC
i live in lakemba

y would dat make me uncomfortable? im proud of where i live. we run shit down here

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
He stood for some good things so a lot of his stuff was meaningful. Biggie had such a good flow though - anything he made was instantly catchy.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
greatest rapper/poet

unworldy beauty in his words

rest in peace pac

lebo_cunt

Banned
HSC
2pac is my boi kuz, ill be meetin him up in paradise 1 day dnt worry

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
First off fuck your bitch and the click you claim, westside when we ride come equipped with game. You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife, we bust on bad boys niggas fuck for life!

One of the best diss raps I've ever heard. Still remember the lyrics to Changes as well. R.I.P. Tupac AND Biggie Smalls, both were icons.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Grab your glocks when you see Tupac, call the cops when you see Tupac. Who shot me? But your punks didn't finish... now you're about to feel the wrath of a menace (8)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)