Tuckwell scholarship (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
honestly i think im one of the only ppl in my grade to apply anyways (no one rlly wanted to go to anu, i just applied for the sake of it) so I'm sry that idk anyone else

but congrats on making it tho!

Vall

HSC
I was the only one from my grade to get to the HOY stage out of maybe ten (at most) that applied.

carrotsss

HSC
Is it really just giving you $25k a year, or do you have to work for it like In the coop scholarship
You don’t have to work, you just get money
So what did you have to do for the application process? We’re there ATAR requirement. Did you have to make a video like for the coop scholarship
For the first step, I just had to fill in my yr11/yr10 results, confirm that I’m predicted to get a 95+ ATAR and answer a bunch of questions about leadership and Australia. It’s not just about academics though, I had worse yr11 grades than some of my friends but they didn’t make it

weedlord420

HSC
Don’t bother applying unless you really want to live in Canberra. Scholarship covers your college accommodation/ meals with nothing left over but don’t forget you are in Canberra. Do you want to spend day 5 years of your life there ? It’s freezing, you need to love skiing and nightlife pretty meh. Also be prepared to share bathrooms. Meals are pretty good but rooms are so small so better for short people. This is not a troll post.

Yes it’s prestigious but if you get a scientia / chancellors scholarship it is 10k/12k a year in your pocket. Fully understand for regional / rural students that Tuckwell would be great value as would need accomm wherever you go.
cmon man its not that bad 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)