tsunami crisis, chinese are too generous!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
evil99 said:
These poor people had nothing to do with the atrocities committed against chinese and taiwanese.

are you guarnteed? I wish the racists in indonesia has the same view as you

look the following picture, think wat he suffered? unfortunately, this happend in the the capital of Ache province, on the northern end of Sumatra,

no-one has a divine right to say other living things deserve to die.

wat about the behaded chinese? did he deserved to die??? why he die? natural disaster, like the tsunami???

You trying to justify the killing of some people with the murder and suffering of others is retartded and a non-sensical.

You sound too blinkered by what you've been brainwashed to see that the people who suffered from the earthquake more than likely had nothing to do with the atrocities you mention and for you to wish death on people is fucking retarded.

evil99

HSC
HeCtic said:
You trying to justify the killing of some people with the murder and suffering of others is retartded and a non-sensical.

You sound too blinkered by what you've been brainwashed to see that the people who suffered from the earthquake more than likely had nothing to do with the atrocities you mention and for you to wish death on people is fucking retarded.
HeCtic said:
yep, I 've been brainwashed many time during the 1998, u do eh?
再次申明一下,本贴只是呼吁广大海外华人(真真的*国人) 记清历史
HeCtic, 真他妈的搞笑..

evil99

HSC
Jago said:
这里是chinese论坛吗?我�*我看了都傻眼了//想不到ABC们挺幼稚的
�*管的了吗?发了又怎么了, 错比

evil99

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Dude, no one needz you to remind uz of anythin.
So just STFU.[/QUOTE

dont use "uz" , use 'me', u are not a leader or representative of someone, when u become a president, then use "uz"(at this stage, i dont think u will), anyway, 在这里说实在太费劲了, 实在晕....

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Uz referz to a group of ppl. Only a leader or representative can use the word uz...?
Plz don't type like you know everythin, it really pissez me off.

Oh and you aren't quotin correctly.

Any yez, take some tabletz befo you sleep tonight, I do care a lot about you.

But it'll still be nice if you shut yo trap.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
$20 he's too stupid to operate a firearm.
lolz golden wof...

evil99, i am already fed up wif ur fucked up comment, but i am not completely without sympathy with u...

yes alot of indonesians commited some fucked up things in the past, and for that, they deserve to die 100 tmes mroe tragically then did in the tsunami... but what abt the others who didn't commit such a humanitarian atrocity??? and bear in mind alot of them are brainwashed like urself...

to put it simply, if ur parents once were involved in a mislead racial war against an other race, and when their children grow up, they want to take revenge on u, or on ur siblings, do u think tha'ts justified??

if u do, then i suggest u get a life... because u serzly don't have one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)