Tsfx (1 Viewer)

future-doctor

HSC
Bahaha yeh who the hell memorises the periodic table, i struggle to even remember the first 20 elements haha.

I wouldn't say the lecture was worth $145, i'd say it would have to be around $50. It felt like i was paying the 145 just for the notes, because the first lecture was a waste of time, in which he pretty much read out the booklet to us. And the second and last lecture we kinda ran out of time, which in a sense is understandable, but felt kinda ripped off.

MUCH LIKE THE FEELING WHEN I DISCOVERED THAT THE WEST SUB RECEIVE THE LECTURES FOR FREE!!! :mad1:

Last edited:

Deathless

HSC
Hey anyone who went this week etc...

I think the lecture is shit. Don't pay for it - it's a waste of time. For the english essay skills I was late but i don't think I missed much and since I was sitting at the back I saw how many people left and the nubmer was huge. The lectures teach you nothing - the notes are good but 3/4 of the notes is also about bull shit for example in the Essay writing skills, the stupid lady who was also the person for creative writing and Romulus taught us the exact same things she said in Romulus. In Romulus we learnt nothing about Romulus so we learnt not content but all this useless stuff about rubrics.

FOR MATHS - I think most people like me were tuning in and out. Some people were day dreaming, I was playing a game. You learn nothing - the lecturer just rushes through the content and you don't even have time to think about anything if you do try to follow what the lecturer is saying.

So far all my lectures (English + Maths) were shit except the one who taught Module A for Frank and Bladerunner since he was the olny one out of all tyhe other lecturers who actually know something...

BTW whoever was going to upload 30 booklets or something, are you serious? Your going to upload 30 x 70 pages? You must have nothing to do... 2100+ pages?

So in conclusion don't go to TSFX lectures - they are absolutely terrible. You meet a few new people - oh yeah btw the organisation is shit. On the first day of the English lectures I was late one hour because I didn't know where to go. They sent me no receipt, no info about where it was held etc that I literally had to roam Sydney Uni till I found the place (thanks to the people I followed). ALSO in the TSFX lectures, if they do teach you something it's rubbish that you would of logically thought of anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)