Tsfx - School For Excellence!! (1 Viewer)

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
Hey

I joined this website, they run the TSFX lectures which are over $100+ during the school holidays! Not only are they running this but they are going to be opening there website up supplying over 300 + resources for all subjects for the HSC!

You must become a member and register on the website, and then they will send u out a whole bunch of info about their lectures and forms to fill out so that u are able to receive all of the great resources at no cost at all!!

The site is.. www.tsfx.com.au

i found this site whilst on Ebay looking for hsc study guides! The website will have all of its resources up by the end of january!

Hopefully this has not being posted some where else, if so u may merge or move it! thankyou

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
lol
its not BS!
This site supplies resources so why can't anyother website on the internet if u dont wanna believe it then its ok

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
Bloody expensive!

Do you just go and listen to some sorts of lectures on general ideas of what will be in the courses? Can't believe that helps...(I still like UNSW anyway)

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
they are lectures about the HSC exam and how to study, prepare etc.
Im not going to them but i have joined up to get free resources

Slim9

HSC
Have you been to the TSFX Seminars are they any good?I checked out there web page, it looks good.I was considering going these holiday?If anyone has gone can you please tell me whether it is worth itThanks.

SarahY11

HSC
I'm going to their business studies lecture it's on the 17 and the 18th of jan it costs $95 for two days 6 hours
if i find it useful i will let u know
i will write a comment here good?

Kray-AyzI

HSC
if there is any1 going for the legal 1 shout out to me XD dun wanna be a nigel or nything..... otherwise ill cya there...hopefully itll be worth the 95$ ---that money looked better on a reciept for some new shoes but meh.... studies come first this year aye

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)