TSFX Revision Lectures (1 Viewer)

Blocy

HSC
N/A
Has anyone had past experiences with these lectures and have they been beneficial to you? I'm considering them as part of my revision but I'm not sure how they compare to other revision courses.

Thanks;)

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
I went to these for my HSC. They weren't absolutely amazing, but I still thought they were pretty good. I enjoyed English (depends on the lecturer though) but I wouldn't recommend the creative writing one (waste of time imo). Maths provided good overall revision for all the topics, particularly some of the smaller subtopics I would've otherwise forgotten about @__@ or placed less emphasis on in studying for, as well as some neat trick questions. Very rushed towards the end of every lecture though, never finished any of the booklets (although they did provide answers if you were bothered to go through yourself). It was a lot more helpful than what I would've been studying at home by myself though - you get a range of perspectives from the lecturers, and generally they're HSC markers so they tell you what (in their experience) the marking centre looks for.

HSC
Uni Grad
Heard the English provides good notes (I assume the booklets that aphorae was talking about) and maths and biology was decent. Going to the moduals for English Standard because I felt rushed with them during English classes because of x, y & z reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)