TSFX or EdAssist for Trials Prep? (1 Viewer)

BOSSSSS

HSC
Hey Everyone. Just wondering if anyone was going to the TSFX Trials Lectures or the EdAssist Winter School. Which company is better? I haven't been to EdAssist before so if anyone has gone, put ya feedback here! Thanks.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
edassist > tsfx imo
went to edassist last year, and they were really good at explaining everything + they had alright notes, well atleast compared to the crap ones that tsfx gave which barely touched on the main areas of the syllabus..

BOSSSSS

HSC
edassist > tsfx imo
went to edassist last year, and they were really good at explaining everything + they had alright notes, well atleast compared to the crap ones that tsfx gave which barely touched on the main areas of the syllabus..
edassist is cheaper too but on the flyer it doesnt cover as much Maths as TSFX...

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I wish my town gave these kinds of lectures and had programs similar to offer :( stupid rural schools. >.<

Babbu

HSC
Wonder if guys and girls who go to EdAssist or TSFX go to their own private tutors or coaching colleges too? The more I realise that most people do go for one or more than one form of tutoring, I wonder if my approach was right. I decided not to go for any tution. But just not feeling good about it all now. If I go now - to EdAssist etc, then it may not help me as my mindset is established for self-study though I feel unmotivated at times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)