trying to fall out of love, (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
with my first 'serious' boyfriend, we were best friends before we started dating and we still are. things were a little weird for like the first week after we broke up...but our relationship was a lot of making out and having fun. it wasnt very physical or emotional. we were basically still in the same relationship but just making out and holding hands (how childish)
with my ex, i wasnt friends with him before we started dating. things were bad between us for a month after we broke up. we are good friends, but even when we talk now there is some sort of tension because i have since found an even better boyfriend.
BUT, depends how serious the relationship was to if you can still be friends or not. i still stick with what i said before, every break up needs like a month space to let each person get over it and begin to move on.

jellybeenz

HSC
For a break up to work--- the "break" needs to happen. Hence the name. I think space and time heals most wounds enough to continue a friendship-- otherwise any feeling of hate, love, regret, anger will be carried over to the friendship and it'll never work.

Sooo... no phonecalls, no thoughtful msgs, no late night walks, no drunken hooking up, very little contact time for a few weeks-- even a couple of months-- this will ensure friendship can happen later on down the track. Don't worry about losing a friend, you both need time to pick yourselves up and get over it-- this is for the sake of your friendship in the future.

Yarg

HSC
Yeah, i havent seen for at least three weeks, and havent really talked to her for about four. But... i thought i had forgotten about her, and i hadnt thought about her for a few days. And then i had a dream about her, fucking hell, why cant you control your dreams? It gives me the shits.

Yarg

HSC
Any chance you could just go away turbo? just because you are bitter and twister, dont take it out on us, or me to be more specific. All you do is pay people out here, while i am looking for genuine advice and whatnot. Go away. Shoo.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Yarg said:
Any chance you could just go away turbo? just because you are bitter and twister, dont take it out on us, or me to be more specific. All you do is pay people out here, while i am looking for genuine advice and whatnot. Go away. Shoo.
the day you grow up is the day i go away... and bitter and twiste"D"? fuck no soldier!!! im one happy unit im just trying to bring back some respect to this place. and im not paying anyone out. oh no sir... im giving you a wake up call.
its all good to try and be a sensitive emo lad but asking for relationship advice on the net? dont you have any real friends you can talk to? or did they drop you when they realised you were a fuckwit?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
pinkblinkbarbie said:
i agree with the boys...once a relationship screws up, the best thing is space and time, there is no way i would be friends with that person straight away. the pain and emotions are still there and it just screws you around real bad. leave her alone to let you heal and her wake up to herself
yeah I agree

Evansy

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
with my first 'serious' boyfriend, we were best friends before we started dating and we still are. things were a little weird for like the first week after we broke up...but our relationship was a lot of making out and having fun. it wasnt very physical or emotional. we were basically still in the same relationship but just making out and holding hands (how childish)
with my ex, i wasnt friends with him before we started dating. things were bad between us for a month after we broke up. we are good friends, but even when we talk now there is some sort of tension because i have since found an even better boyfriend.
BUT, depends how serious the relationship was to if you can still be friends or not. i still stick with what i said before, every break up needs like a month space to let each person get over it and begin to move on.
takes a month it takes more than a month, the thing that is most hardest if your ex was ur best friend, and then suddenly says that she doesnt want to be friends or even talk or see you, thats the hardest thing, esp when they live in the same down and have the same friends as you and eveyrhting can become really hard. esp when the new b/f comes along. being with friends and not being around the people can only make it better. but it all takes a matter of TIME...... Dont we all hate that word i know i do

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Time is very much a catch 22.(unless you have a time machine ;) ) But you can use it to meet other people..

Yarg

HSC
Yah, time is a bad word... but its ok. Ill just wait till she wakes up in a few months and go back to being friends then.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
One of my best guy friends told me a week or 2 ago that he likes me, but never wanted to do anything about it cos he didnt want us to lose our friendship. But you know what...yeah thats right we hardly ever talk anymore and everything is so wierd. But im fine with it, he's not. The the other day he told me that we can stop being wierd cos he doesnt like me anymore....it really sucks :(

Yarg

HSC
yeah a new friend of mine just told me she likes me the other day, now its weird... especially when she is really good friends with my mate who practically lives with me. So she stays the night sometimes :/

Evansy

HSC
Yarg said:
yeah a new friend of mine just told me she likes me the other day, now its weird... especially when she is really good friends with my mate who practically lives with me. So she stays the night sometimes :/
i wished i had a new friend who doesnt have a complated life or past, would come up to me and say they liked me, and i had the same feelings, i just wished............

........... *Chris... Chris..... Wake up..........*

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I wish I had a new hot friend that came up and said: "Me and my hot lesbian friend want to pay you a million dollars to have sex with us for 5 hours straight."

I'd probably kill myself after that, cause my life would be complete.

Evansy

HSC
jumb said:
I wish I had a new hot friend that came up and said: "Me and my hot lesbian friend want to pay you a million dollars to have sex with us for 5 hours straight."

I'd probably kill myself after that, cause my life would be complete.
how would having sex with two hot lesbians complete your life, if thats the case you have a really dull and boring life.... where you have nothing to look forward to..... open your eyes see that there is more to life than sex

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Evansy said:
how would having sex with two hot lesbians complete your life, if thats the case you have a really dull and boring life.... where you have nothing to look forward to..... open your eyes see that there is more to life than sex
You're living in a dream world, hippy.

Evansy

HSC
jumb said:
You're living in a dream world, hippy.
no i am not no hippy, i am living wat is called reality, your the one living in the dream world, where you anit going to get you very far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)