Trying to catch up on chem? (1 Viewer)

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
Hi everyone?
Just wondering if anyone has any wites on notes on BOs they could reccommend to me for chemistry as i did not study it for the HSc and it is apart of my science degree at uni.i will be doing the unis bridging course which sounds long and thorough........but i cant remember howto do yr10 things like valencies and balancing an equation.....

any help would be appreciated

ssglain

HSC
There are lots of tutorials on the internet (e.g. Learn Chemistry - Organic, Physical & AP Help, Article, Chemistry Tutorials, Quizzes, Tests, Homework - just google) that you can work through by yourself and if you run into trouble then you can ask someone. I'm happy to explain some basic chemistry if you can be more specific about what it is that you need help with. :)

Also, the bridging course should give you an idea of what basic knowledge of chemistry is expected in the 1st year chem subject. If you feel that some areas are still a bit unclear and confusing after the bridging course, then you can find help for them.

By the way, which chem subject have you enrolled in?

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
sophie, its me, david...hahaha noob

im doing chem 1 for autumn and chem 2 for spring

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
There are lots of tutorials on the internet (e.g. Learn Chemistry - Organic, Physical & AP Help, Article, Chemistry Tutorials, Quizzes, Tests, Homework - just google) that you can work through by yourself and if you run into trouble then you can ask someone. I'm happy to explain some basic chemistry if you can be more specific about what it is that you need help with. :)

Also, the bridging course should give you an idea of what basic knowledge of chemistry is expected in the 1st year chem subject. If you feel that some areas are still a bit unclear and confusing after the bridging course, then you can find help for them.

By the way, which chem subject have you enrolled in?
hey sophie.
Hi everyone?

Just wondering if anyone has any wites on notes on BOs they could reccommend to me for chemistry as i did not study it for the HSc and it is apart of my science degree at uni.i will be doing the unis bridging course which sounds long and thorough........but i cant remember howto do yr10 things like valencies and balancing an equation.....

hey david

lou071

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone?

you just need to go through all resources from bos and pick what you need.
they are a lot and can't really recomment 'good' ones,
are you premium member? if you are, premium resources are pretty good, so you can get some help from those.l

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)