Truth about video games (1 Viewer)

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Lel, that's a stupid question. I think those who play would agree that video games possess many positive as well as negative impacts on the individual, and further influences his actions within society. I don't want to write a bloody essay but, the reason why people play video games consist of; it's fun, used for entertainment purposes, feel a sense of relief, to gain social skills (not face to face), could be used for teaching and training purposes. Dude, there are so many reasons as to why people play video games. That's your opinion (even parents ask this question), so you just stay away from video games, and the world will be a better place. Thanks, come again bai.

peri24

HSC
to get 99.95 atar
YAWNS

Lel, that's a stupid question. I think those who play would agree that video games possess many positive as well as negative impacts on the individual, and further influences his actions within society. I don't want to write a bloody essay but, the reason why people play video games consist of; it's fun, used for entertainment purposes, feel a sense of relief, to gain social skills (not face to face), could be used for teaching and training purposes. Dude, there are so many reasons as to why people play video games. That's your opinion (even parents ask this question), so you just stay away from video games, and the world will be a better place. Thanks, come again bai.
social skills??? ok.

1v1 me in 2 unit csgo
i dont play video games.

~ To escape from reality ~
thats beter. someone with real answer.

entertainment?
meh ok. as long as they arent addicted.

to rek people
that dp.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
I would have thought entertainment was pretty obvious...

integral95

HSC
Apparently playing FPS games could improving your brain... .especially with multitasking.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Same reason I do any other unproductive activity - for fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)