True 'Romance' (1 Viewer)

lucky8star

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
have you seen the notebook?? that's romance alright...
Yep and TITANIC! ... Near, Far, Wherever you are.... my heart will go on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...................................

Heheh, i believe in true love and soulmates and how there's one person destined for you, ahh :)

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
lucky8star said:
Yep and TITANIC! ... Near, Far, Wherever you are.... my heart will go on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...................................

Heheh, i believe in true love and soulmates and how there's one person destined for you, ahh :)
Do you think there is only ONE person 'destined' for you? There may be someone who seems to be your 'soulmate' but in fact there could be someone you never met who would fit the same category.

I'm sceptical of this...only because I haven't found anyone yet.

I don't know what's wrong with me...perhaps I'm too harsh or something.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
a lot of the people here don't care about one person...they say they will fall in love with another, or just want seks....don't care about anything....may/be...or people may be confused of things due to age, .but me....i believe in one true love...:) yep...i'm serious, everybody is different on these perspectives...but my partner is my everything, always willl be. for the romantic part....we both hate romantic movies hahaha....but when it comes to our own relationship, i'd say we're pretty romantic...romance factor probably various on how strong the feelings are.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Smurg said:
Do you think there is only ONE person 'destined' for you? There may be someone who seems to be your 'soulmate' but in fact there could be someone you never met who would fit the same category.

I'm sceptical of this...only because I haven't found anyone yet.

I don't know what's wrong with me...perhaps I'm too harsh or something.
there's probably a few people who're pretty right for everyone...finding them is the problem, and therefore the reason why most people say there's only one.

mate, dont worry about having to find someone perfect, you've only just finished school! there'll be lots of girlies in your future - uni girls, friends, friends of friends, randoms from social events. just do your thing (go with the flow, or not) and you'll find someone (and then probably more someone elses) who you like and who like you.

the first may be tough (to find and to keep/want to keep), but things generally get better. you have a better idea of what you want in the relationship and what you want in a partner. just chillax mate.
sparkl3s said:
romance factor probably various on how strong the feelings are
and to some degree, how romantic the people are. you've got to have partners who will do (or want to do) those little (and sometimes big) things for their partner in order to have 'romance'.

santaslayer

HSC
fernando said:
yeah i agree!
I appreciate the little things alot though...i reckon the lil things add up. Like...even saying "take care" or even letting me go through the door first or something. It's so genuine and..nice..(or at least i hope it is) *ahhh drifts off to lala land*
'Take care' and letting you through the door is just basic manners and courtesy. :p

alby

cool duckie
HSC
but when they're coming from a partner/potential partner they're often seen as more romantic-y than not

HSC
N/A
It doesn't exist because I too am a loner.... and somewhat eccentric :mad1:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
strawberry @-@ said:
It doesn't exist because I too am a loner.... and somewhat eccentric :mad1:
You're probably ugly. Apparently that doesn't help either.

FOCUS: Romance is for stupid people who need something to draw themselves out of their pitiful existance. What better way than to throw themselves in the arms of another with said pitiful existance?

King Tut

HSC
N/A
well i rkn romance is kinda wot ppl want it 2 be. Some find love msgs in the middle of the night romantic while others probably think a movie home along with ur gf/bf is romantic. It's what you make it i guess....

King Tut

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Get back in your sarcophagus, nigger, before you unleash another ungodly plague upon the earth.
Ay if it wasn't for us, idiots like u would still be hangin from trees

King Tut

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Are you calling all black people, monkeys/apes/subhuman animals?

RACIST FUCK, YOU SHOULD BE BANNED!

lol i don't know what you've been smoking, but whatever it is, keep off it.

In fact, the only racist comments here are the ones that have come out of your mouth....

brogan77 said:
Get back in your sarcophagus, nigger, before you unleash another ungodly plague upon the earth.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I suppose this makes me a fag, but I do like doing nice little things, but I'll also go out of my way not to make them overtly mushy.

King Tut

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
You lose, mummyboy. Then again, you've been dead for thousands of years, so you lost a long time ago!
yeh that'd be true if i was African American, however, unfortunately for you, i'm not. can't blame ya for trying though.....
anyway im off..... in the meantime, keep off whatever you're on

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
As evidenced here, you were being racist. Had you been using it as a term of endearment, you would have spelt it "nigga" or "niggah".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)