True hostory of the kelly gang (1 Viewer)

Izzie Rubarb

HSC
hey, if any one has any notes or analysis' on this please help, this carey text is a bit tricky to relate to 'history and memory' with reference to qoutes etc.

korsyn01

HSC
Dude, I've tried scouring the net for notes + study guides, sparknotes is no help :O and most of the ones i found were just free samples and you had to pay for the rest.

Pretty lame how there is nothing out there, I think a severe minority are doing this topic :(

I guess the best way to go is to talk about how the 'true' history of Kelly deviates from the factual history and so it shows us that history is indeed a perception based upon the persons own preconceptions etc.

History Extension is going to help :D

good luck!

IAU001

HSC
yeah far out im doing the true history of the kelly gang as well. i swear we're the only ppl tht r doin it!! :S sooooo badly need a tutor for it :(

kawaiinlove

HSC
What I remember -
Basically, get two sides of the story, the one from that policeman that arrested Ned and one from Ned himself. I've got a bunch of other notes in the front of my book but the bottom line is, their history isn't definet coz policeman was like "rah rah rah Kelly gang sucks ass, stole a horse" while Ned was all like "I'm innocent" so yeah...some personal opinion needed there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)