True Blood (1 Viewer)

*rUsTy*

HSC
OH MY GOD.

RENEE?! WOW.

Now, on to season 2.

:D
Yeah but how obvious did they make it lol. Up until that last episode you wouldn't have guessed him but suddenly he acts all suspicious and they play creepy music when he's around. Season 1 was good but Season 2 was better and it ended better. Such a long wait for Season 3 though! :(

klaris

HSC
Yeah but how obvious did they make it lol. Up until that last episode you wouldn't have guessed him but suddenly he acts all suspicious and they play creepy music when he's around. Season 1 was good but Season 2 was better and it ended better. Such a long wait for Season 3 though! :(
Yeah but only halfway through the episode. Plus, once she was in the kitchen and got the flashback it was more the thrill of "is he going to kill her?" or something like that.

It was good, though.

ZaraKu

HSC
Eric is awesome, I love the sexual chemistry between him and Sookie in the books and he's so cocky it verges on hilarious, the 10th book in the series is supposed to come out next month I believe, I still need to read the 9th one though. I'm waiting for season 2 to come out on DVD, loved how the TV series was such a great representation of Charlaine Harris' writing, she shits all over Stephenie Meyer

HSC
N/A
CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was sooooo happy when i found out on fb that thers a season 3

whooooot whooot!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

HSC
N/A
umms lemme check on fb page :p

dammit... it premiers for HBO on the 13th of this month.. sooo that means we'll get it towards the end of the year. GREAT :mad1:

monstermunch

HSC
N/A
umms lemme check on fb page :p

dammit... it premiers for HBO on the 13th of this month.. sooo that means we'll get it towards the end of the year. GREAT :mad1:
So that means it will take forever to come out on dvd :cry:

Has anyone else read the books? I found the first season stayed quite close to the book but then the second season strayed quite alot, still really good though. Waiting for the new book to arrive.

sydchick

HSC
N/A
Ugh, that will take forever. Actually, I think some of the girls at school might have season three on their hardrives...

Yes :D

HSC
N/A
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

SEASON 3!

i want to watch =( *cries*

lols ^ the sex aye ;) dw my friend is just in it for the sex too... =/ she loves sookie and bill. lols. personally i have a great liking to jessica and hoyt :)

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
I'm hanging out for more Eric sex scenes, it would take up an entire episode.
You're in for a treat, my friend ;)

Also, ANOTHER hot guy joins the show in season 3.
Fuck. It's getting to be TOO hot :p

sydneyyy

HSC
Is that an insult or do you mean like x character?
Oh as in the "agreed x 10000" post? Haha I meant as in, I agree, multiplied by 10000. In other words, I very much agree lol. Sorry if it came out weirdly

MaryBee

HSC
Season 3 is SOOOO goood
Im up to episode 5

If anyone's read the books..
Alcide hotdamn.

HSC
N/A
OMG THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME!!!

it premieres on showcase on the 19th of August on foxtel :D :D :D

OMG I CANT WAIT NOW!!!!

and whats this i read?? werewolves? ummm the script writers better not be getting their ideas from twilight :mad1:

DONT DISAPPOINT ME SEASON 3!! I WANT MORE JUICE, MORE DRAMA, MORE HOT STEAMY SEX THAN EVER BEFORE!!!

okies. end rant. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)