Tru Calling (1 Viewer)

icedcoffee123

HSC
I was pissed when they said that this show may not be returning on australain tv , it is a great show , its origianl , suspensful , and its always making you guess

PRIME BRING BACK TRU CALLING!!!

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Id post a picture of a scrotum and say the show sucks that, but I dont want to gross people out.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
It was cancelled. So it's not going to be on tv anywhere.

I'm still hoping to see the six filmed episodes of the second season. But that's probably unlikely too.

I can't believe they cancelled it for Point Pleasant though. :rolleyes:

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
point pleasant is funny as though. Its like the OC with supernatural shit.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I know, but it's also living on borrowed time.

I prefer Tru Calling, the gaping plot holes make more sense.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
tru calling was never a big hit. I'd rather it cancelled so eliza can do a faith spin off of buffy. :rolleyes: it'll never happen but i keep telling myself it will.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I know, Tru Calling was quite the ratings flop. But PP isn't doing any better.

I found that at the end of TC I felt as though there were some issues solved and some left to continue. With PP it's just confusing - nobody can tell whether it's so over the top in a satirical way, or whether it's just that bad.

A lot of people think Eliza made a stupid decision to do TC instead of a Faith show, but I don't know, maybe they should just let it go for now.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
but thats what makes point pleasant so funny, its just that bad. Its already been pre-empted on the march 24th scheduled episode so its not looking pleasant for point pleasant.

I only saw half of season 1 of tru calling cause channel 7 played switch the timeslots and by the time i found out it was back on it was already almost finished so i cant say if it got better, but it wasnt that great halfway through. Ive probably been more entertained by Point Pleasant in its 4 episodes than what i saw of tru calling. But meh, whatcha gunna do.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
People have been speculating that it won't even last through February. ;)

I found TC really good towards the end of the season, but it's my opinion. It just sucked that as soon as it started to look promising they had to cancel it.
Maybe I just enjoyed it more because I watched it around trials time? :)

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Has it been given a full season order yet?

Strange coincidence: I found what is named the first episode of the second season of TC in my search for Veronica Mars.
Once I get my broadband back I'll be investigating whether it's actually real. :eek:

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
point pleasant was given the standard 13 episode order. Im not seeing it get any more than that though.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
icedcoffee123 said:
I was pissed when they said that this show may not be returning on australain tv , it is a great show , its origianl , suspensful , and its always making you guess

PRIME BRING BACK TRU CALLING!!!
i was only hooked the first time i saw it coz she was studying for med entry and i was into getting into medicine at uni. also in that episode, this med girl's life was in danger too :p

but later on i realised that the plot is self repeating

u can always guess who the bad guy is by remembering the very few suspects in each episode.
i mean, there's only like 5 people to choose from! the plot is not original at all, although i did enjoy quite a few episodes :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
'crappy buffy spinoff'? are you retarded? angel was great and its last season was approximately 400 times better than the last buffy season with probably 20 brilliant episodes out of 22. season seven of buffy had exactly 5 brilliant episodes - conversations with dead people, him, beneath you, selfless and lies my parents told me. there were some that were quite good (lessons, chosen, never leave me etc) and the rest were just rehashed and meh.

Last edited:

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
'crappy buffy spinoff'? are you retarded? angel was great and its last season was approximately 400 times better than the last buffy season with probably 20 brilliant episodes out of 22. season seven of buffy had exactly 5 brilliant episodes - conversations with dead people, him, beneath you, selfless and lies my parents told me. there were some that were quite good (lessons, chosen, never leave me etc) and the rest were just rehashed and meh.
well said! Angel was better than buffy overall also.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
nah mate no one beats that guy from mac-guyver -jack o'neil

that lady to the right seems familar, like as if she was on the real sg1 series........... i dunno
im not into sgc anymore, its too late

anyway is atlantis on TV or on cable?

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
MacGuyver was played by Richard Dean Anderson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)