Troung" s HSC Maths results (1 Viewer)

SammyT123

HSC
No I just have close friends who went there, and escaped the torture.
That's highly exaggerated . If it's torture, then it's illegal abuse. He is an ethical and fair man. His ways of teaching are strict , but he is also a kind person.

Torture is a horrible word to describe him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SammyT123

HSC
Troung" s HSC Maths results

It is interesting why so many students pay to be abused. There are heaps of other choices in tutoring. I heard someone could not get in as it is "full".
BTW, any more info about their maths achievements? Unlike, Dr Du, Matrix, Harry's, Troung's never advertise and/or promote. No way to know how good/bad he is.
I have a copy of the results. If anyone wants it, they can pm me

They are very similar to dr du results, although there are a few students (3-5) who have performed below others. Otherwise , eliminating the bottom 5% leads to the same average for both 3u and 4u when compared to du

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

laters

HSC
N/A
Just a heads up, you can find results on their website ngoandsons.com.au

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
i'd recommend this place. Its gotten less scary and more friendly.
Lol since when? I started late last year so I wouldn't know

The thing that I don't seem to like about the centre is that there isn't much focus on the conceptual understanding and why they work but they're heavy on the methods and explaining how to do a question and the ideas around a question rather than the concept and where it comes from and why it works

IMO it's pretty much rote learning all for a low price of $30 for 1hr 45 mins lesson

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)