Trouble Enrolling Online (1 Viewer)

cmifsud

HSC
Hi, I'm doing my online enrolling for a Bachelor of Economics at the moment and have chosen the following units

ECON 101
QM 161
ECON 141
ECON 142
ECON 102
ECON 143
MATH 170
QM 162

I get to the end of the online enrolment and it says that I've finished and congratulations in your studies etc etc, but then when I click back to my "myune" home page it says "The Validation Of Your Online Enrolment - NOT Yet Completed! How do I address this problem so my enrollment is validated?

What makes it more frustrating is that when I click on confirmation of enrolment for current calendar year, all my untis come up saying I'm enrolled.

GRR

Last edited:

BlackDragon

HSC
Just wait: I can hear ObjectsInSpace writing an essay for you. :)

lol no seriously. if you have any issues with this, you should just email or preferably phone the student centre asap. (emailing takes many days for a reply). It is their job to know this stuff and they'll be able to tell you pretty quickly whether you have enrolled properly. Either that or look at the guide that came with your offer.

Last edited:

annieclassof06

just.... shiny!
HSC
It takes awhile for your enrolment to be validated I did mine on the 20th December and it got validated on the 8th Janurary (take into consideration the holidays, sure).

The student centre will check through everything and enroll you completely (and send you a hard copy in the mail) before O week, it just takes a few days, dont worry!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
BlackDragon said:
Just wait: I can hear ObjectsInSpace writing an essay for you. :)
If ever I meet you, Fresher, I'm going to make you drink until your eyes bleed for that one.

Now, cmifsud, I actually did a Bachelor of Economics last yer, and I did most of those units. It's entirely possible that you've actually tried to enrol in too many subjects in second semester and therefore not enough in the first. ECON102 and 143, QM162 and MATH170 are all second semester subjects, while ECON101, QM161 and ECON142 are all in the first half of the year. I have no idea where ECON142 falls, though, because that was one of the two I didn't do last year (the other being ECON142, but a mate did it and I used to have to cover for him because he had a clash).

A second possibility is that you have a clash. However, second-years and above enrol online and we physically cannot do it if we have a clash. This could well be the problem you're facing; the error you're encountering isn't exactly what I hit, but it sounds fairly close.

A third option is that the system is a little funny. It's like an online shopping cart, and you have to constantly update your settings. You must also be careful about what units you're selecting, because you may have noticed that many of them are offered twice, each with a different flavour: on-campus and off-campus. I believe that if you're an internal student (that includes townies), you have to do 75% of your units on the campus, so make sure you're doing that part right as well.

As BlackDragon oh-so-helpfully suggested, give the Student Centre a call if you're still having dififculty. However, last year we received course planning help and enrolled in our units during O Week. Since you're Economcs, you'll probably speak to the ECON101/102 lecturer, Maxine, who can be dead helpful.

Benal

HSC
Hmm... I enrolled online early December and it still says it's yet to be validated. Looks like I might have to make a phone call, for peace of mind if nothing else.

BlackDragon

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
If ever I meet you, Fresher, I'm going to make you drink until your eyes bleed for that one.
My name is Peter Bedford, I am at Earle Page college and I am currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science. lol. Go for it. :rofl:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
BlackDragon said:
My name is Peter Bedford, I am at Earle Page college and I am currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science. lol. Go for it. :rofl:
Let me tell you, Peter, you're going to learn very quickly that arrogance ain't appreciated in any environment ... and most people would pin you for less.

bjtrim2

HSC
Mine just got validated today if you're still having trouble with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)