Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Sucks because it has too much content

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • is fairly easy

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

rolz

If anyone did the trial that i did it was shit
Question 16 in the multiple choice was about why an athlete would take mineral supplementation and the accepted answer was restore mineral deficiency
Why would you want to restore a defieciency i understand what they are trying to say but come on how pathetic so i argued the point with my teacher and got a mark for it but everybody else got to keep their mark which annoyed me and my teacher called me padantic infront of the whole class. Do i sound padantic, i dont think so i think that i just read the question correctly and the answers given and chose the best one thats not being padantic is it?
Well i think i have raved on enough now. I just want the rest of the paper back!

survivor

what esle was in the tesT??
was it hard??

i have mine next thursday and i havent started studying yet
!!!

rolz

just some other crap on training programs. New public heath approach and lifestly approach stuff like that

Jesus

Christ
HSC
N/A
i got some catholic paper ugh......it was ultimate hardesterer ever....
damn catholic priests.......

avazzi21

That's the problem with PDHPE, the multiple choice questions, the only marks I ever lose are on badly phrased, ambiguous multiple choice q's, or even worse are the questions which have two equally correct answers, or the answer they specify is less correct than the one I've chosen. They've turned the PDHPE course into a lottery

Cumquott

Yeah, I totally agree about the PDHPE being a lottery bit..the multiply choice q's are often so ambiguous that it sucks *sigh* I guess we'll just have to *pray* that the one's we get in the HSC won't be too bad - stupid board of studies!!!

Rolz - I think I did the same trial paper as you, the q's you talked about sounded familiar. I can't remember what I answered but the accepted answer did seem a bit stupid - it says in the text book that I use that athletes should not turn to vitamin/ mineral supplementation UNLESS THEY HAVE A DEFFICIENCY..coz ther's been no proven benefit, (and a well balanced diet works just as well)..and may even have a bad effect because the body may come to rely on the supplementation and stop working to extract and absorb those vitamins/minerals from the foods consumed in the diet. - maybe that's why the accepted answer was what it was.

Other than the stupid-ness of some of the questions, do you like PD? Do you have a good teacher? What text book do you use?

Anyway, Take care...hang in there, in just over 5 weeks there will be no more PD...forever

- Cumquott

"In life, success and failure are equally illusive, and both mean diddley-squat!"

kat3105

catholic paper wasn't hard... PE is one of the easist subjects .. they got some weird questions .. one of the ones in the catholic paper was so easy that everyone in my class had to look over it about 4times to see if it was a trick question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)