Trials (1 Viewer)

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
Hey guys, i just wanna know how you guys coped with your trials. I found hem all easy except science. Science was basically all on chemistry and the long response was also very difficult i didnt even know what to write.

P

pLuvia

well when i did the trials for SC, i just studied like there no tommorrow and then when it came to the actual SC i just studied a bit more. There is nothing to stress about for the trials

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Well, I coped with the trials pretty easily. Maths was a really easy exam, as was English. Science, I did pretty good, considering I did no revision, but regardless it was a pretty tough exam, I should have revised. If you go good on the trials, then you'll go fine on the School Certificate, just remember to not stress too much, because the workload escalates after year 10, you want to enjoy it.

klaw

HSC
imo, I don't find yr 11 to be much more work than yr 10... In yr 10, everybody was telling me "you're gonna get heaps more work in yr 11" but when I actually went into yr 11, contrary to many, I found yr 11 to be actually less work and much more relaxed

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
They were pretty easy, i did maths, history and geo trials today. The maths sc trial made by my school was so easy, even the speds didnt have any trouble with it and thought it was easy.

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

i didnt do well in the trials except for maths in history, failed geo.. but got a band 5..~! :p that's how easy it was.. and i left out like a 2 mark question on the ESD or something

HSC
my trials for year 10 where cucking frazy! our teacher put basic calculus and some integration into it

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
The trials I had were OK, but my results were bloody deceiving. I was freaking out when I got such low marks like 67.5% for English! I was told that the SC was like basic skills and with the marks I got, I thought that I couldn't do well in something that was only basic skills! So after that I did some revision and some study and when I did the actual exam, I was surprised at how easy it was in terms of content and marking compared to the trials. I was happy with my results in the SC. It turned out that the bloody teachers were hard on us, especially in English. I know for sure that they'll do the same in the trials HSC exams as well. Compare the pair:

Trials:(

English - 67.5
Maths - 92
Science - 80
History - 78
Geography - 86

School Certificate:)

English - 86 (B)
Maths - 98 (A)
Science - 91 (A)
History - 88 (B)
Geography - 90 (A)

lol, funny how my school grades corresponded with the bands I got.

Btw, thank god we didn't have to waste another day doing a lame Computing Skills exam, I kinda feel sorry for all you Year 10s out there.

P

pLuvia

lol.. it was a waste of time i came late and had to "rush" in to try and finish it, i wa slike 15 mins late, and had like 30 mins to spare,, such a waste of time and didnt even get my results back~!!!!

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Trebla said:
The trials I had were OK, but my results were bloody deceiving. I was freaking out when I got such low marks like 67.5% for English! I was told that the SC was like basic skills and with the marks I got, I thought that I couldn't do well in something that was only basic skills! So after that I did some revision and some study and when I did the actual exam, I was surprised at how easy it was in terms of content and marking compared to the trials. I was happy with my results in the SC. It turned out that the bloody teachers were hard on us, especially in English. I know for sure that they'll do the same in the trials HSC exams as well. Compare the pair:

Trials:(

English - 67.5
Maths - 92
Science - 80
History - 78
Geography - 86

School Certificate:)

English - 86 (B)
Maths - 98 (A)
Science - 91 (A)
History - 88 (B)
Geography - 90 (A)

lol, funny how my school grades corresponded with the bands I got.

Btw, thank god we didn't have to waste another day doing a lame Computing Skills exam, I kinda feel sorry for all you Year 10s out there.
Yeah, the trials were harder, except for Maths :( I found the trial SO easy, but most people in the grade struggled and then did okay on the actual certificate... I got higher on the trial :( oh wells that's in the past :D I did no history/geo trials though.
Maths: 94 for trial, came 1st :) 89 on the SC, but the average on the SC was higher than the trial.
English: 79 for trial, top mark 86, 90 on the SC
Science: 70 for the trial, top about 83, 85 of the SC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)