Trials (1 Viewer)

babywhitto

We had our trial Drama night last night.

And it went really well...group was awesome - but there is more work we need to do considering we change dit 4days before...

I.P - first time i practiced on the stage and with props...it went great! people actually laughed which was good coz i didnt think anyone would laugh.

So yeah...when are yours? And are u having drama nights or just infront of the markers during the day...or what?

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
had mine on saturday. Went very well. They laughed at mine to! And yeah, our's were public performances, with examiners in the audience.

Crowie

HSC
N/A
we had a drama night which was just a practice run thru plus like other grades doing diff things but we got trials coming up soon just a day performance like the hsc will b im pumped 4 it
donno how ppl will take my ip though probs laugh at it cause they dont understand the real meaning
thats the worst ppl laugh when they r pushed outside there comfort zones

steffo

steph
HSC
we have trials starting next week, but drama performances not till the 2nd week of trials. ours seem to be really late compared to other people's, but we're really not ready yet.
we had a work in progress assessment task which went really well and our piece is going to be really good once we get off our arses and do some work.
which we hardly ever do.
we are lazy bums. bums bums bums.
we'll get there though.
same with I.P. but i'm more confident with that, becuase i dont have to rely on other people. it sometimes seems like half the people in my group of four to NOTHING and the other two of us to EVERYTHING. i guess it doesnt just SEEM that way, it's the truth. i think they just think coz they are good actors they can jsut cruise through and get good marks, but not if the concept and playbuilding is crap. it is SO ANNOYING. im getting really annoyed at having to do EVERYTHING. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR TIMES A MILLION.

there is my whinge.
thankyou for reading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)