Trials! (1 Viewer)

Lolliana

Hey,
is anyone else doing their trials besides my school?
Iv'e just got 5 more exams to go....

wish me luck

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
mine don't start till 3 weeks into term 3. I am so screwed, I have 3 3hour exams (omg i hate the number 3!) and all i'm worried about is how numb my ass is gonna be and how i'm gonna sit still!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
In my half-yearlys I took those Listerine Pocket things in. They were pretty much gone by the end of the exam.

quarkfire

bludger
HSC
N/A
mine are in wk5 of next term.. so still a while to go. I'm more worried about the 3 assessments I have next week :(

is a roflcopter
HSC
good luck have fun

mine are on week 4 next term

Juliet

HSC
mine are on right now. And they are not as hard as i thought they would be. :)

s2ophie

HSC
good luck

mine start August 11th (week 3) i think most of ours are worth either 30 or 40%

Our school has a rule that we can't be given any assessments 2 weeks before the exams. THerefore i have 6 assessments in week 1. I am going to have such a fun...... holiday

Lolliana

its not so bad......though i did screw up majorly in French ext. 3 hour exams are the good ones, you have heaps of time to plan and proof read, do not underestimate the value of a good once over, fixing your spelling and grammar will improve your mark, coz no matter how brilliant you are, if the markers cant read it you wont do that well, (having said that, i know i will have made at least 5 mistakes in this post alone)

on the other hand, i got so bored during the french continuers exam, its split up into 3 sections but even then, we had so much time i could write drafts. i did get a little hungry though, wish we could bring in a little food!!!

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by Lolliana

on the other hand, i got so bored during the french continuers exam, its split up into 3 sections but even then, we had so much time i could write drafts. i did get a little hungry though, wish we could bring in a little food!!!
I know...there's far too much time and the questions are far too easy.

Can you scan your trials and send them to me or Laz? I've updated my page btw...

Juliet

HSC
Yeah, us too. They take them away. I have had business, english and music performance. 3 to go!:)

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
can some of you that have done your trials already post yur exams up on the site??

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
I think the max. percent most of my exams are worth is 25%

losty

question- how can some schools be doing the trials already????
aren't they all released from the bored of studies or something at the same time so all schools do it at the same time...

or r ur schools writing your own

Juliet

HSC
My trials are finished, done, over. They were ok, not too hard and not too easy either. I don't have any exams to post, cos the school took them all back.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)