Trials (1 Viewer)

miss-teek

Did anyone get their trials for religion back? I did and I failed so bad~! It was so hard! I revised by doing past HSC questions and the trials are so much harder than the HSC! Who did the Catholic trial? I did. Can anyone please help me with ethics and sacred writings and text in christianity and judasim? please?

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Besides some very dodgy use of glossary terms, I actually thought the CSSA trials were pretty straight forward...ie almost word for word from the syllabus..... Maybe the shift from 3 parts to one question in the extended response threw you...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
mmm i did ok i guess.. i got 32/50 and the average was 26/50.. so yeh and i didnt really study for it because english was more of a priority (as in english has to count and religion doesnt)
i wish it wasnt the first exam i got back though.. a bit of a downer but yeh i wasnt expecting to do any better

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
has anyone got the answers for the multi choice?
we went through our papers but not them..
well i just need it for question 2.. i wrote b and so did everyone else and we got it wrong

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Tenille said:
What was the question?
umm a 4 line extract and it was
The above extract refers to which of the following actions?
a) Aboriginal people choosing to leave their communities
b) Government policies in which families and communities were separated
c) Family breakdown
d) Halting the passing on of cultural knowledge from one generation to the next

hmm im guessing it was d then.. meh

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
i put d or b i don't remember which. was that Uniting church answer right?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh i put b and i got it wrong.. i think it could work either way though
umm the ones that talked about the uniting church were
6) B- uniting church formed in 1977
8) C- the bush aid society was formed by the evangelical sydney anglicans
i got 8/10 for multi choice.. the only section i went good in lol

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Tenille said:
Way to make a point. is your site dead or is it just my comp?
sorry...had a spasm in my clicking finger...
Site was down for about 1/2 hour dues to a major electrical storm in my area (thought it wouldnt be a good thing to blow the server) :(

Last edited:

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
snapperhead said:
Besides some very dodgy use of glossary terms, I actually thought the CSSA trials were pretty straight forward...ie almost word for word from the syllabus..... Maybe the shift from 3 parts to one question in the extended response threw you...
It was alright, but what did you think of the last question? I got 13/20 for it :vcross: From reading the question, I assumed it was asking to choose ONE type of rite from the THREE and talk about that rite e.g. a rite of passage and go on about the use of symbolism in marriages, batptisms etc. So the teachers only marked one of the rites i wrote about (marriage). But apparently, it was ONE rite from ONE of THREE... extremely ambiguous if you ask me grr

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Heinz said:
It was alright, but what did you think of the last question? I got 13/20 for it :vcross: From reading the question, I assumed it was asking to choose ONE type of rite from the THREE and talk about that rite e.g. a rite of passage and go on about the use of symbolism in marriages, batptisms etc. So the teachers only marked one of the rites i wrote about (marriage). But apparently, it was ONE rite from ONE of THREE... extremely ambiguous if you ask me grr
Again, thought it was clear...
BTW what do you mean by what you said above...(dont have the questions in front of me). Am curious....

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
snapperhead said:
Again, thought it was clear...
BTW what do you mean by what you said above...(dont have the questions in front of me). Am curious....
I actually thought it meant, choose one of three types of rites and talk about that rite. e.g. a rite of passage and talk about baptism, confirmation/bah mitzvah, marriage. So i wrote about 6 pages to cover all areas compromosing detail and so suffered with a dodgy mark. Quite a few people interpreted it that way as well. The average at my school i was told for the last section was 8/20 (shocking i know). 39/50 placed me probably 5th? Bah, forget SOR I, 13th best unit anyway :p

wEe^Man

yeh i think all of the ppl who did the trial wrote b. for q2 which is correct buit our teacher said the most correct answer was d.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)