trials (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Lexi said:
Did any of you assume that they were talking about personal injury, not malfunctions with the food?

Well, considering the question was titled "Commerical Cookery" I would guess it was to do with food, cooking=food. :D ;)

I got 75%, highest in the grade.

I originally got 73%, which was tie second (top was 74%), but for the question about the accidents and that you would do for first aid, l put two good points for a 2 mark question, but she only gave me 1/2 for it. I admit l got l part wrong in my first point, but everything else was right. I asked her if she could look at it again and she gave me l extra mark, bringing my score up to 75% :D

the xc3ption

yay FINALLY i got my exam back....
i did ok in short answer and mulitple choice but omg Q22 killed me.. i only got 9/15 and Q21 11/15.
the reason why i didn't get a good mark? cause i didn't use 'hospiltality' terminology...
if u all don't mind but... what in the world constitute 'hospiltatilty terminology' when your talking about poaching and deep frying food????

sorry i need to get rid of some steam.....

Misturi- not bad for studying the night before! Lol

but really HELP??

MzLebo

HSC
N/A
exam paper

could some 1 plz post a copy of the exam as my fuken teacher lost my copy

with answers if possible thank u

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
MzLebo said:
could some 1 plz post a copy of the exam as my fuken teacher lost my copy

with answers if possible thank u
Why don't you ask someone else in your class - l'm sure there are others in your class who have the test paper with answers.

angy_elic

Very Old Member
HSC
Unhappy with 85%

Setting pretty high standards for Hospo! It's the strangest marked paper. Our highest was 83.75% at TAFE

Becc

it doesn't really matter if you don't have 99%.. if you come first, thats still first - you know?
plus, its just a trial.

steviedwonda

HSC
im doingg hospitality traill 2moro ! just too see has any1 done the catholica paper for it this yr? if so cn u plss let me noo .... thankyou !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)