Trials (1 Viewer)

rara

I have my economics trial on Tuesday (and English!!) and just wondering if anyone has any last minute exam stratagies or tips for me?
I am having trouble doing practcie papers, cos we do our trials earlier than most and so havent learnt all of topics 3 and 4 and so i cant do the papers as an entity and cant really time myself. Soooo i have to satsify myself by just doing bits and pieces.
Anyone else doing trials?

aditya

HSC
wat the fuck!!!! THATS DUMB!!!

the trials are heaps mad to see how ull go in the hsc... and improve your weakneses for the big one... having them this early is just slack on everyone else :'(

rara

Originally posted by aditya
wat the fuck!!!! THATS DUMB!!!

the trials are heaps mad to see how ull go in the hsc... and improve your weakneses for the big one... having them this early is just slack on everyone else :'(
hahah wat on earth are you on about?? trials are internal assesments and we are compared only to ourselves...so how does it affect anyone else??if anyone it affects us cos we have less time to prepare!!!! hahaha which sucks coswe havehad assesments all up till now.BUT....whilst u guys are working ur buts off in the hols...we will be PARTYIN!!!hahahahha

but that aside, thanks for your help...without wings...about substituting in questions...good idea...thanks

aditya

HSC
Originally posted by rara
hahah wat on earth are you on about?? trials are internal assesments and we are compared only to ourselves...so how does it affect anyone else??if anyone it affects us cos we have less time to prepare!!!! hahaha which sucks coswe havehad assesments all up till now.BUT....whilst u guys are working ur buts off in the hols...we will be PARTYIN!!!hahahahha

but that aside, thanks for your help...without wings...about substituting in questions...good idea...thanks
"hahha" wat are u on about?

what i said was correct, when u sit the trial, its real purpose is to be a mock hsc exam... there is no way you could have finished all the topics in all your subjects by now.. and if you have... then WOW! ur gonna rape the hsc... but regardless, u have MUCH less to prepare FOR than the rest of us do wen we have our trials week 4 of enxt term (my case newazY)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)