Trials! (1 Viewer)

anexasaved

HSC
Who's had their EE1 trial already??
How was it, were the essay questions specific or generic for each module and which exam did you guys sit? :p
I have mine on Friday! But our school sets our own papers.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
The essay questions are generic for each module because there are many texts within them. It's English.

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
haha, I doubt our school sets our papers...I think there's like some sort of collaboration, we had the same paper 1 as cherrybrook.

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad
I sat my English Extension 1 trial paper last Monday for crime writing and it was a generic question, but what got most of us was that it had to be in speech form. Even though the only speech elements I used were in the introduction, made little to no reference to the paradigm and didn't finish the section (or the creative writing, for that matter), I still managed an 86% for the overall paper.

tuliptea

HSC
has anyone sat the independent trial? we sat it today and the creative... :///////////////////////// hahaha

specky2009

HSC
has anyone sat the independent trial? we sat it today and the creative... :///////////////////////// hahaha
I sat it today. What was with the character profiles? I couldn't believe it. Thank God my story fit! How do you think you went?

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Had mine today :p Ours was sooooo generic haha, even our creative was some generic quote on journeys with 'use this as a starting point'.

I thought they would only ask us on one paradigm but they pretty much listed all of them and asked to what extent do you agree... etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)