Trials Thoughts/Results (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Only got maths:

CSSA 2008 MATHEMATICS: 116/120 (hopefully 117/120 or 118/120 after remarking)

xJennax

HSC
Re: The 'I CBF TO STUDY/DO WORK AFTER TRIALS' thread

I've been pretty motivated to get back into work and improve my marks.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

yehh

cbf

i'll do more summaries etc etc and just study hardcore [hem] in the holidays..
should be sweet :)

Pud09

HSC
hey everyone....i only got 59% in my CSSA modern history trial....every other subject i'm doing i'm happy with, but because i only do 10 units modenr could be a major downfall me....anyone got any tips on how i could improve my mark by about 15-20....i've started going through the syllabus but i go too indepth and won't be able to remember alot of the stuff i write...any tips? how indepth should my notes be on each point? thanks

Sharkeh

HSC

My trials are still going

And i've barely done any study... I think I need to gain motivation to start studying, let alone start studying AGAIN

Pud09

HSC

hey everyone....i only got 59% in my CSSA modern history trial....every other subject i'm doing i'm happy with, but because i only do 10 units modenr could be a major downfall me....anyone got any tips on how i could improve my mark by about 15-20....i've started going through the syllabus but i go too indepth and won't be able to remember alot of the stuff i write...any tips? how indepth should my notes be on each point? thanks

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC

Sharkeh said:
My trials are still going

And i've barely done any study... I think I need to gain motivation to start studying, let alone start studying AGAIN
faaark tell me about it :rolleyes:

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC

Right after the half yearlies I stopped doing homework and now i am getting really scared. Every time i sit down to do homework I can't stick to it. I have lost my drive. Don't know what to do ... scared, very scared.

=)lisa

whatdoyoumeanitalksofast?
HSC
Pud09 said:
ahh. i did fairly shit in modern too. lame.
my teacher said it was because i lacked "systematic study", which for her basically means 3 hours of study every second night. She said do one hour on each subject, so you are rotating, and do stuff like practice essays (which she will mark), learn in depth timelines, syllabus dot points, etc.

Still haven't got around to it... hmm.

Justina

HSC
Hist. Ext -> 86% (1st out of 2 people, lol)
English - > 88% (3rd out of around...10 people?)

Was very happy with both marks, but i'm pretty sure the teachers (especially in ext.) were very easy markers.
Dont know my marks for the other subjects but i'm 100% sure i screwed up Maths/Maths Ext. =)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
lyounamu said:
Only got maths:

CSSA 2008 MATHEMATICS: 116/120 (hopefully 117/120 or 118/120 after remarking)
wernt you really worried about this?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
lyounamu said:
No. I am happy with maths. But I am worried about Mathematics Extension 1.
Ahh ok. My friends ir that have done Mathamatics have been getting between 30 and 60%, so your result is obviously awesome.

I don't know anyone who has passed ext 1 though :S

wLym

HSC
Did my last trial exam today....my thoughts on Trials?...Thank F*** its over. Now for results eep...........

danz90

HSC
5 down, 3 to go for me...

Had economics today. Not a bad paper... should've managed time a little better for extended responses. My first essay was on inflation and effectiveness of monetary policy in achieving price stability... second one was basically about inequality between nations as a result of globalisation.

I hateeedd the short answer Analyse question on sustained fiscal surpluses.. arghh. Btw... our school did the Independent Paper

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
also 5 down, 3 to go!
hist ext tmrw, wed- modern history and thurs- SaC
i think ive done okay overall. i feel like i aced 2 unit maths, i think i went well in 4/6 english parts- my creative+citizen kane were a bit lame! um ancient was argh. some bits were great, other bits were just baddd. mx1 today...it was hard but do-able and i totally ran out of time! its so much to fit into 2 hours!

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Geez I just started my trials today. Had english AOS paper.

I pretty much butchered by AOS story, because I had to chage all the memories that my character had into fantasies to fit the question.

Section one and three were okay, except one of the texts in section one was basically a recount, with like 2 techniques used in the whole thing.

4unitfreak

HSC

I still have one trial to go and I'm bludging... it's not till Thursday, but still, I should probably do something. At the moment, the motivation's just not there.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
I've only gotten 2 whole exams back so far out of 6 subjects. And so far I've passed one and I've failed the other. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)